3•Thoughts•

3

Thoughts

a|n:Contains Mature Language

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aiden's P.O.V.:-

"Are you insane?" the woman standing before me questions. However nothing in me couldn't stop from having a look at her and that is saying something as I never do that.

She had dark brown luscious hair with golden highlights in it tied in high ponytail. Hazel eyes glaring at me viciously and if looks could kill I would have been 6 feet under now. High cheek bones with plum lips shouting profanities at me and how much ever I wanted to look down further I had to remind myself that its highly inappropriate.

"Excuse me, Miss but are you talking to me?" I enquire because no person in the right mind would talk to me like this.

"Do you see anyone around? No, right obviously I am talking to you. And yes I am calling you insane, stupid even and do you know why, well if you can't figure it out let me break it down to you. First you crash into this old lady which is okay since it might be a mistake-" She starts listing while still insulting me.

And I cut her of to justify myself" yes because it was".

I mean it was because of that idiot guy crashing into me who ran away. I know reaching to work is important but that doesn't mean you push people in your way and even if you have the common courtesy to atleast say sorry.

Before I could further explain myself which I don't know why am doing it as not I am not bound to give reason she cut me of.

"Okay I was not finished so the second thing is that you couldn't even help her and third thing you won't even say sorry I mean what would it do, bruise your mountain size ego. I know people like you think you are someone mighty gracing us with your presence but let me break it to you buddy if your an asshole like this then all things go down to the drain. First learn to respect people so that they give you the respect that you deserve otherwise the money and power ain't worth anything."

She finishes her monologue looking quite proud of herself I mean though what she said is right It was honestly getting on my nerves. Just to think I was checking her out earlier and now I wanted nothing more to strangle her, I know my mood changes quickly but this is completely different.

The way she was speaking as if I didn't have common courtesy was irritating. She was getting under my skin with her assumptions.

No one has ever dared to talk to me like that ever before because they didn't had the guts to do it while I admired her courage it was quite stupid to talk to me like that. Probably she might not have recognized me otherwise she wouldn't talk to like that.

I was quite good in controlling my anger but in this situation it was like all my emotions were spiraling out of control and I was hating not having a hold over me and my emotions.

"You know what I hate the most, people like you jumping to conclusions without learning the whole ordeal-" I started to say while glaring down at her trying to rein in my voice and temper, controlling myself from shouting at her where she interrupted me again I mean what it is with her can't she wait for me to complete I honestly hate it when they cut me off while talking.

"Oh yeah then enlighten me please I would love to listen how much of an ass you are...." seriously normally if someone spoke like this his carrier wouldn't see another day. No what I don't even know why am still listening to this girl insult me if anyone of my friends saw her talking to me like this they would think I am an imposter. And when they are convinced its me, they would literally bow down to her and praise her for insulting me.