6 •Payback's a Bitch•

6

Payback's a Bitch

Sia- the greatest

a|n:Contains Mature language

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mia's P.O.V.:-

"You're late" I hear as soon as lock the door. "Thanks for stating it, Captain obvious." I throw my stuff on the couch to which Hannah makes a face but doesn't say anything."Woah what happened you are extra bitchy today" Em says without looking at me and flipping through the channels. "Nothing, just Aiden being a asshole ordering me around, insulting me I know sure that he might not even look at the reports till the end of the week idiot made me wait till late , its first day only and want nothing more than to strangle him if it wasn't for proving him wrong you would have heard the news of his tragic death." I rant out the whole frustration now really I did I understood want have I really gotten myself into.

I know that it would be hard to work,but the way he had insulted me was worse I know some might think it wasn't much but for me it was, because not having done anything wrong I had to face it moreover he compared me to my friend in front of her boyfriend calling me immature wasn't good. And the way he challenged me, though I won't admit to anyone I was scared of him it is like I don't know to which extend he would go just to prove himself, and not being aware of that honestly it is terrifying me.

"It is too much on the first day itself" I sit on the couch while having the spaghetti hannah made and admitting my defeat. " It is just been a day Mia and you know what you were getting yourself into." Em tries to reason " It is not just that, he challenged me that by the end of this month I would leave the project on my own as it would be more insulting . As would admit my defeat and Mr.Lee will be disappointed in me though I have a leverage of getting back at him I don't know if I could" I elaborate the ultimate challenge he had kept in front of me.

I leave out the part of Augustine being there and Aiden comparing me to Hannah because as far as I know Hannah she will flip on Augustine for that and I don't want to be reason for them to fight.

" Okay you want we can break into his house and beat that shit no one would ever know in fact we can ask Hannah to guilt trip Augustine into telling his address so can I take my base ball bat out it has been feeling quite lonely." Em goes towards her bedroom and I know she might even draw a battle plan for beating the douche luckily Hannah stops her. "Okay as far as the idea is quite pleasing we are not doing that, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't do nothing."Hannah speaks with a glint in her eyes.

"And Mia what happened to you admitting defeat on first day, what happened to the Mia had scratched the mercedes of the bitch who was insulting you in the 10th grade, dumping a can of paint on your boyfriend when he insulted a junior do I need you to remind you more I can't even count how many pranks you and Em have played on people who insulted you" Hannah starts reminding me my and Em's high school endeavors.

"She is right you know we have faced so many bitches together I know this is totally different but you can't let yourself down like this." Em adds she is right I can't let his petty insults get to me I have to give hell for that besides when you have to reach somewhere you also have to face the difficulties on the way, aiden is just a long line of problems I have to face to be best in my carrier he can' t take that from me a dream I had since childhood.

" But how, he can make me work overtime do any work he says how can I get back at him" what can I possibly do to get back at him. "You can seduce him and leave him like that with his problem that is great payback " Em tells us her horrible idea, I can even imagine myself seducing him even in my wildest of dreams.