7 •Surprises•

7

Surprises

Bruno Mars- Count on me

a|n: Contains mature language

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aiden's P.O.V.:-

Yesterday I finally had explained my revenge plan to Mia as much as I know she was scared but was doing a great job in concealling it. Honestly the way she had talked to me yesterday was infuriating I had to applaud myself for keeping my anger in check because when it came to her honestly I had no control over my emotions whatsoever.

I know I went quite overboard with whole reports thing yesterday but after the way she talked to me I wanted to show her that I wasn't bluffing about the whole month thing and I want her to admit her defeat and she will.

But she was truly good in her work I wasn't expecting her to finish the reports in one day and that too so perfectly there was no mistake none. I was also scolded by friends yesterday, Augustine in particular as I had compared Hannah to her I know that was low blow but I could care less.

Today we were visiting the site. I did my work till afternoon and I had skipped my lunch which was normal for me. There was a knock on my door , "Come In" I replied and the door swung open to reveal Mia.

I really don't like her but some how her beauty always astonishes me. And it is not just her physical appearance but the aura of kind yet bold was more eye catching. The way she carried herself fighting against what she thought was wrong would turn more eyes to her. But It was just a thought nothing else I honestly dislike her because of her attitude.

"Mr King I came here to remind you that we have to for the site" she says. "I am well aware of my schedule Miss Warren I am just waiting for my driver to arrive" Okay that was bad she was just reminding me. "We can go in my car as it is the same place why trouble your driver" she proposes. "Miss Warren unlike you, people don't think working is trouble and I am sure Alan is one of them." okay I know I didn't need to be rude but if I had said no she would have asked for a reason as far as I know her. The thing is I don't like to travel in a car with people I barely know I know it is weird but it is a habit.

After that she makes herself comfortable on the nearest couch I give her a look as I am working and wouldn't liked to be distracted by her presence. "What you don't expect me to stand while he arrives" I ignore her as it would just result to wasting time, "why do I even bother " I mumble under my breath she hears but doesn't comment.

Chris enters my office with files that required my signatures, while signing I see that Mia gets up from the couch and talks with Chris they exchange some pleasantries while Chris asks her about how she is settling in her with which she replies that it might take time.

The whole while Mia looked at him with a friendly gaze which I am not against it or anything but its just 5 seconds ago she looked at m with a murderous gaze how can someone switch so quickly she is bipolar or something. Well I can't say much about as I also act like that sometimes.

"Miss Warren, Chris is working here if you don't mind, Chris you can flirt with her after work" I say while glaring at Chris I don't even know why I said that because honestly I am not that kind of guy who doesn't like a female having a male friend or even talking to them or having relationships at workplace because that is pretty stupid I think but in her case I tend to do most stupidest stuff that I haven't done ever.

After that weird behavior of mine Chris collects the file and leaves while mumbling an apology Mia also collects her stuff and gets up to leave, "Now where you are going" I ask her as I think she got upset over the earlier thing I said while trying to be discreet as I don't want her to know.