14 • Principium •

14

Principium

Start of something new- HSM

a|n: Contains Mature Language. The beginning is summary of last chapter from Aiden's perspective.

Aiden's P.O.V.:-

I didn't even realise that it was going to be a month since Mia literally barged into my life with her weird yet bold behavior, a month since I challenged her but I am glad that its her I am losing to, and that is saying something as I am hell lot of competitive. I wouldn't have thought that she would have lasted after all those things I did, but boy she was also not someone to be messed around I learned that hard way.

Whatever it was I never imagined we getting along, talking like normal people and joking around it was kind of refreshing rather than fighting.

Honestly I was truly distressed after receiving the call from my office that I had received another threat on our company mail, the IT department where already trying to find that person I was just hoping that I atleast get something today. I didn't knew how Mia picked up that something was going on since I was good at keeping a poker face. Probably because of my lack of input in what Mr Lee was saying. I was glad Mia faked a excuse and got us out, as I would have stupidly agreed to anything.

I didn't know what came over me when Mia had joked about the last time her almost getting hurt. I was so determinate in telling her that she won't get harmed ever again but got proved wrong the next hour.

I know it was bad of me to laugh at her when she fell, I tried to control but I couldn't keep it together that seemed to make her also laugh.

But her getting ankle sprain was enough to make me stop also what stopped me real quick was her confessing having multiple injuries, trust her to joke about such a stuff.

Her hands holding onto my shoulders when I carried her, my hands wrapped around her were giving me an odd sense of satisfaction as if whatever bad might happen she would always have me to lean on. What really surprised me was when I had moved a stubborn strand from her face, while I rested my hand on her face her smooth skin against my palm. I admired every minute detail of her face, such as the little bit of golden flecks in her hazel eyes, a small beauty spot on her chin while she leaned into my touch.

I know it was just a sprain but it wouldn't hurt to get it checked out but she argued, giving up I drove to her house something she couldn't argue with.

I don't know why she was so stubborn for asking help, knowing she couldn't walk yet she did and stumbled while I caught her for second time. When I tried to apply medicine, she tensed claiming that she felt awkward taking my help since she worked for me it didn't make any sense to me. But I made her shut up when I used her words against her, I just didn't remember her comebacks but everything else too. What really surprised my was the red hue that dusted across her cheeks.

I wasn't the one to befriend someone so quickly especially with someone I was fighting till last weeks, but with her everything was different.

When she asked for my help I was beaming inside. She continued to amaze me with her writing skills and being HP fan as I was also one of them something few people knew.

When she caught my hands while I was leaving, tingles shot through with a fuzzy feeling inside.I was moved by her, having a wonderful way with words she put me at an ease.

Mia's advice really did its wonders, sure I am worried but now when I think about it I don't get worked up. What is really important for me to think with a clear head to catch that asshole.