15 • Dolor •

15

Dolor

Lovely- Billie Eilish

a|n:-Contains Mature Language.

Mia's P.O.V.:-

I was talking with Aiden when he looked at something or someone and had gone extremely rigid. I followed his sight and there I saw Ava with some more girls while in the corner there where two guys built, their hawk eyes staring everyone probably looking for something out of the place. Huh so they must be the bodyguards,poor Ava I can't fathom what she must be going through. I mean I would hate to be in such situation, it would be so uncomfortable.

But why that was making him so tense.

Suddenly Aiden got up the seat and I tried to move towards her direction, key word 'tried'. I couldn't let him got there especially when he looked so enraged, I know if he talked to her now it would be a disaster. He would definitely say something that he would regret later.

I caught his wrist before he could walk, the expression he gave me was probably to make feel scared of him. But unfortunately for him I wasn't afraid of him, I never could be.

"Leave my hand Mia, I not in the mood so don't try to test my patience" his voice was void, filled with cold that actually hurt me not two seconds earlier we were joking and now he was talking to me as if I was his enemy or something.

But I wasn't the one to back down exactly, like an idiot I tried to talk him out of his anger. Clearly Ava was enjoying and I couldn't let him stupidly ruin it.

"Aiden I don't know why you are so worked up,but if you go there and talk to her now. You would end up making a scene and hurting her" I was practically holding his wrist with both my hands, damn the dude was strong.

"So you are telling me that you know more than me that what is better for my sister or not?"he was not going to cool off that easily.

"No, obviously not. Look Aiden I know I am no one to say this but she has just come to club with her friends to enjoy, that is such a silly reason to get angry" I tried to talk in hushed voice as people were eyeing us, well I had seen woman eyeing him since he had entered.

"Mia you don't know anything and I respect you but now I am in no position to talk. Let me go or else I'll end up saying something that I'll regret"his eyes now filled with darkness.

Okay now I had to use my words carefully, or else this will blow up in my face.

"See you already listed what I was telling. If you end up hurting me what guarantee is that you won't hurt Ava" he looked torn and I know I had caught him in the right place, just a bit of push.

"And I can guess what the problem is about, it is not hard to guess. Someone infiltrating the company had worked up you the exactly the way you are now but I feel now is bit more. Someone threatened your family isn't it" he looked stunned at my deductions. I mean I have not known him for a long time but one thing for sure is that he would get mad if something happened to his family or company.

"H how did..." he fumbled looking quite shocked.

"How did I know, well I am not that of a idiot but I wasn't sure of that I just thought that something might happened in your family but I could tell what it was now" now we both took a seat at the nearby couch as we had moved away from the bar.

"Look Aiden, I know you are worried about her but this way you are only going to drive her away. Your overprotective behavior isn't something she needs now. As much as you would try to control her that much you'll loose her. Might be that neither of that happens and she listens to you, but she would loose an opportunity to grow." I was holding his both hands now trying to make him understand.