11• Conciliation•

11

Conciliation

Can't take my eyes of you- Joseph Vincent

a|n: Contains Mature Language

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mia's P.O.V:-

"Holy shit Mia that was pretty amazing"  Augustine admitted.

"I have to say that was pretty ballsy even for you." what was Em saying I am brave normally.

"Honestly saying, I don't think I have heard someone speak to Aiden like that and live to tell the tale" Adrian commented while Ava agreed with him.

After the whole dance fiasco I had finally calmed myself down and pushed away all my questions in the back of mind for later. We all had finally had settled while having dinner and as promised I finally told them about Aiden and Caitlyn as he was somewhere probably killing someone with his glares.

"Are you laughing at my son again"a  voice soft yet commanding called behind us. I turned around to see a beautiful women in a green gown she might be in her 40s though it was hard to tell. 

"And Adrian, Ava stop making fun of your brother" she let her eyes roam the table and rested her gaze on me, while I tried not to tremble in her scrutinizing  stare.

"Only I am allowed to do that" with that I finally relaxed cause I know if she had asked these idiots wouldn't think twice while throwing me under the bus and I didn't want to be on the receiving end especially if the other side is Aiden's mother.

"I know most of you, well I am Diana King" she introduced herself though not necessary, she wasn't famous just because of being a king. She was a well established business women who had her own firm which was thriving and that too without any help. She was amazing, inspirational women who was someone I looked up to.

And for this I was a bit freaking out inside hoping she wouldn't condemn me for having rows with her son.

Me and Em introduced ourselves as she already knows Hannah and Alex as they attended these parties and the rest didn't need any. And as usual I was already known because of Aiden it seems indeed I am famous in the Kings household.

"I have heard quite a lot about you from my son, so you like to fight with him or something" yup I am definitely screwed.

"Stop scaring the girl, love. She looks like seeing a ghost" Mr King finally came to the rescue and I released a breath I was holding.

"Mia I know my son he must also have done things to provoke you. Men can't handle their egos getting bruised" She while discreetly looking at Mr King.

"Hey I don't act like Aiden" Lucas defends  himself. "Yes, but he learned from the best. Like father, like son" She taunted him that kept him quiet.

"Where is Anna, it's been months since I met her"Diana enquired about Anna, I was wondering the same after meeting with her honestly I was looking forward to talk with her.

" Oh she had surgery lined up"  Caelum answers, well being a surgeon is a tough job which makes me think I might see her that much.

After talking for a while I got to know that Diana was the most cool parent and also Lucas was a great comedian. From there I knew that the whole family was something I didn't accept, proud yet down to earth.

I didn't know why their first kid turned out to be this sour ass.

As it was getting pretty late we decided to retire. Luckily I hadn't seen Aiden since the dance and I was determined to keep it that way because honestly, I don't know how to react to what he said.