4•Plotting•

4

                                                                              Plotting

Zayden Wolf-King(edited)

a|n:Contains Mature Language

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mia's P.O.V.:-

"Hello Miss.Warren I am sure as Mr.Lee said you would be the best in the work I am looking forward to work with you." He said with a smirk that would put Draco Malfoy to shame. And I can bet on anything he is definitely planning to make my life hell well bring it on Mr.King.

"I assure you Mr.King I'll try my best." I said with a fake sweet smile of my own which led him to drop his smirk if he was thinking I was going to be afraid, well he clearly didn't except this.

Kill 'em with kindness bitches. Besides I already had given myself a good pep talk to face him than run away in other direction.

After that we all settled in the conference room where we supposed to discuss everything. While we were preparing for the meeting I couldn't help but notice the douche talking to Mr.Lee, whatever he was talking about it was seriously giving me weird vibes. Once we all settled in I started as I was the head of the department.

The whole budget was already presented to them as they wouldn't have accepted to make a deal with us. These whole thing was just a run through and trying to come up with more cost effective ways which would take time.

While I was explaining the douche never missed a moment to interrupt me and ask questions which was getting on my nerves but I managed to keep my cool. I even had asked by him to give the summary of the whole thing, while I was speaking cheerfully outside in the inside I wanted nothing more to throw a punch or two at his perfect face.

Luckily the whole presentation had finished and I released a sign of victory as I successfully guarded my fort against him but honestly the look on his face told me that this was more than over.

"See I told you she is best in everything." Mr.Lee complemented me while I said a quick thank you with a smile.

"Not in behaving humanly though" douche said under his breath Mr.Lee didn't hear it as it as he was speaking with someone else but I heard it and wanted nothing more to retort with a quick comeback, as if he was talking about himself the old lady incident still fresh in mind but I settled for a imaginary version of killing him which lifted my spirits up.

" Oh I forgot to mention Miss. Warren, Mr. King Had made a request which I couldn't deny, as you know you are quite good in your work and also you had taken a course in interior designing we thought it would be best to appoint as the head of this project and not just its finances and besides we should offer them the best we have got as they are our loyal partners." He says explaining me while I still didn't understand the need for it.

Given it true as I had a finance major degree and also had done a course in interior designing from an great institution which was one of the reason I secured the manager position in the company as both the degrees were a plus for the company.

"As you know that you are the only one who is quite experienced in both the departments it would make sense to lead it and don't worry we also have our employees assist you and I am sure you'll also have your team if it gets too much." Mr.King further explains which leaves me more confused more than ever I thought as Hannah said he would destroy anyone who insulted him but here I was offered the lead position to work with the most esteemed company if I add this to my resume I am pretty sure I would be offered more head positions and a greater pay grade.