24 • Halycon •

24

Halycon

Sugar- Maroon 5

a|n:- Contains Mature Language.

Mia's P.O.V.:-

He moved away from me his form nervous, fidgeting with his fingers he waited for my answer.

"Yes" I whispered, his eyes widened in surprise.

"What?" he questioned not quite believing his ears.

"I said I'll go on a date with you" his eyes lit up, while letting out a audible yes.

I don't know what the red string of fate has decided for us that is something to be unravelled, but one thing I know that the undeniable happiness which is reflecting on his face is worth every hardship and suffering we might face, that too we face it together.

"Thank you so much for giving us a chance, I promise I'll try to make this work " embracing me in his arms, he whispered.

"Not just you, it goes both way then only it works, right" I interjected while his face contoured in admiration. Cause this is our home, and homes are not built alone it is nurtured with love and respect from those living in it.

"So are you free tonight?" he asks being hopeful, while I wince remembering my schedule.

"Uhm.. actually I promised Hannah we would go on dress shopping, I am so sorry" I state in a dejected tone.

"Mia, you don't need to apologise. They are your friends and I understand you need to give them time too. We can schedule our date on saturday as far as I know I have not much engagements on that day, if you are free of course" his tone was understanding through out, were was he all my life.

I could kiss him right now.

"What is stopping you then?" cocking an eyebrow he smirks while trapping me once again.

I pull him down by his tie, his eyes visibly darkens "Have patience Mr King, atleast let the date be over" I whisper in his ear, though there was a bit disappointment he was more amused.

"Your wish is my command, my lady" he kisses my hand while bowing for the dramatic effect, chuckling quietly to ourselves.

"Now that everything is cleared, so the story about you kissing Caelum" I teased him trying to hide my smile, as his jaw dropped and cheeks flushed.

"I think we are getting late, we should go" I laugh as he tries to run away.

"And he was the one kissing me not the other way" by now I had tears in my eyes as I watched him swiftly run through the door.

As I leave my building, I see Aiden standing there against a black rolls royce and honestly it looked like a commercial shoot, both drool worthy car and model.

He removes his shades as I walk towards him, "Trying to impress me King" I smirk as he leans against the car.

"I don't know maybe I am, maybe I am not" he plays along while I giggle.

"Okay fine, jokes apart we are already late. I'll meet you at the office" before I could move Aiden caught my wrist,  questioning hazel met confident blue.

"Mia you do know that we are going to same place, we could go together. I know I won't be able to see you today, so I want to take any chance I get" sheesh when did he became so cheesy.

"And don't worry I can make time and drop you off afterwards to Hannah" huh he had it all figured it seems.

"And besides, we can also save the environment as someone told me once." there is a playful glint in his eyes.