Letter 2

HAYDEN

HAYDEN

"Haydeeeeen" I hear someone yell my name as soon as we reached Airport and it took me less than one second to recognize that voice.

I caught sight of Sarah along with her husband Nico along with my baby nephew Archer walking between them.

Wait, what?

Sarah, my elder sister who is only 2-years older than me but acts like she's my mother.

She got married last year and flew to Mexico. They had Archer in their teens when they were just having Netflix & chill. Yes, that's what they said. Yet they managed to be the best parents Archer could ever ask for.

My parents, especially my Dad wasn't really happy with all this but when Archer held his finger with his tiny hands, all his anger vanished. Archer is loved more than me and my sister by his grandparents now. And he has my whole heart.

I finally realized as I asked myself: Wait, this is my surprise?

I can't believe, my dad managed to surprise me with something I would love as a surprise. Maybe I owe him a thank you this time. I really do.

I ran and kneel on my knees hugging my nephew.

His natural curls are more longer now than the last time I saw him, his pink cheeks lifting as he smiles more widely at me.

"I missed you," I told him before ruffling his hair and lifting him in my arms. Taking him into a bone-crushing hug.

"What about me Lil bro?" My sister asked with a fake pout on her face.

I took her in a one-sided hug as I was still carrying my heavy nephew in another.

"I missed you so much Herpesss" she blurted out in my chest.

"I wish I could say the same Feces" I responded which rewarded me with a punch in my tummy. Meanie.

"Whats Feces? Is that a new word for Pretty?" She asked with her sparkle eyes. I just rolled my eyes.

"I know you missed me." She replied while wiping the non-existing tears over my cheeks.

I didn't respond. Because it's true. She's a pain in the A-S-S but I still did miss her.

I let Archer go meet his Grandparents.

"Hola" I greeted Nico who was looking at his wife and kid.

While my mom, Sarah are melodramatically crying while hugging each other and crushing Archer between them. On the other hand, my dad was taking pictures of them and glaring at Nico occasionally making him nervous.

"Hola Hi," he said nervously still looking at my dad.

"So how everything's going Hayden," he asked finally looking a bit relaxed.

"Great, what about you? I hope my sister isn't being her intolerable self anymore."

"You wish" he said before letting out a chuckle that made me chuckle too.

"Thanks for coming! Dad did tell me he has a surprise for me, you won't believe how I've passed my day's, I've been having sleepless nights thinking about it, turns out... I was wrong!" I told him finally feeling relaxed.

"You already found about your surprise? Sarah told me it's in Hawaii." He informed me, confusion visible on his face.

This is not my surprise?

"What it is going to be?" Questions played in my head repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat 

_____________________

Jake opened the door to the room we are both going to share for the next four days. It was just like every other ordinary hotel room.

It has two beds, I did protest on sleeping in the same room is a bad idea but he eventually convinced me by saying how scared he is of sleeping alone since it's a new place for him.

As soon as I pushed my bag and suitcase in the corner my back hit the surface of the soft bed.

Heaven

"Woah look at the view man," Jake said standing in front of the window. I stood up as I walked towards him and followed his gaze to all the ladies taking a sunbath on the beach. Great.

I rolled my eyes at him even though he wasn't looking before walking back to the bed.

Not even 2 minutes in bed until sleep take over me.

------------------------------------------------------

2nd chapter is finally here!!!!

I'm so glad that y'all finally met these new people!

Sarah - Hayden's sister. Say hi to her!!

Archer, baby Archie is Hayden's nephew he is 4. Archie said Hi to y'all.

Nico Gracia- is Sarah's husband. Hayden's Brother in Law. He's a Cop. He's super sweet I'm sure y'all will like him.

Y'all will meet some more characters in the next chapter>>>>>

Byeeeeeeeeeee you lovelies!