Letter 36

HAYDEN

"What's taking Piper so long? It's 1 am." Jacob checked out of the window for the 20th time.

"He's probably singing her lullabies" I said mischievously, which only rewarded me glares.

He isn't sleeping, nor is he letting me sleep.

"She isn't a kid, also she isn't alone. She's with Slyvester. I think she'll be alright." I tried to calm him.

"Exactly, alone with Slyvester. See that's why I'm worried. I don't trust that guy." He responded walking towards the window again.

"He seems nice..and Piper knows him even before she knew us. So I think she knows better."

"Hey, the time has nothing to do with the bond." He complained.

"Then what?" I questioned.

"Well, It's more about who understands you better, cares for you. Some people who we know for long still turn out to be snakes while the new ones we meet we just click and are also genuine." He explained.

I mean, he kinda makes sense but I think Slyvester is like Piper's older brother, at least that's what it looks like.

"She will be fine bro, chill."

Jacob ran downstairs. I glanced out of the window, Piper was here.

I walked downstairs, Jacob had his ears on the door. He's so dramatic I can't deal with him anymore.

Time to find some new friends.

The bell rang after a few minutes.

He opened it, Piper waved Slyvester as he drove off.

"See." Jacob motioned towards the watch on his wrist.

Piper gave him a confused look.

"It's 1:30, P." He told her in an annoyed tone.

"Oh really? when you're with the right person you don't realize how fast time goes by." Piper said smiling as she walked towards her room.

"The hell does that mean?" Jacob asked me to which I shrugged. He ran behind P, asking her to explain him.

I just chuckled at them before going to bed.

____________________________________

[♫playlist: without you by strawberry guy]

JACOB

I ran behind her as I held the door before she can close it.

"Jacob not now, I'm tired I'm sleepyyyy." She cutely complained.