Letter 30

PIPER

PIPER

He looks shocked, he looks uncomfortable, he looked um... funny. I don't how to describe it.

"That's your date? How can you do this to me Bitsy." He said with his hand over his chest. Oh, what a drama queen, always have been.

Oh and Bitsy, he use to always call me that when we were younger I'm surprised that he sti remembers. It warms me up from inside.

"Oh that's not my date, he's my best friend, Jacob. We come here often to have ice cream" I let him know giggling softly.

"You still a huge ice-cream lover? Remember when you dragged me out in heavy rain once just to buy you a ice-cream." He said chuckling at the memory.

I just giggled shyly as I nodded to him.

"Bitsy, why you aren't you wearing a jacket it's freezing you can catch a cold. Here." He began to take off his jacket exposing those drool-worthy biceps. I think he probably noticed me rubbing my arm to keep myself warm.

"Stop, Don't. She catches allergy easily by other's clothes, you know it could have your sweat. So don't. I have her jacket in my car I'll give her. Thank you for your concern." Jacob interrupted, smiling.

Wait, what kind of allergy is this?

"Really? Never happened when you wore my clothes in the past." Sylvester smirked.

Oh my god, what is he up to?

I mean I have, when I stayed at their place I did wear his clothes in the beginning until his stepmom buy some clothing for me.

Jake just turned to look at my face as if I just scammed his entire bank account.

Someone called out for Sylvester from behind and he signed them two minutes with his fingers.

"Okay, got to go but I can't explain how happy I'm right now to see you, respond to my texts Bisty." He said as he leaned and kissed the top of my head.

"I missed you so much, pretty." He said before waving and walking away.

I just stood there having my aw-moment until Jake snapped me out of it by pressing the ice cream cup on my already frozen cheeks.

"Ouch, what the fuck asshole." I cursed.

"That's what you get for inviting your secret boyfriend to our place. That's ruuuuude." He said as he aggressively started stuffing the ice-cream in his mouth. I just smiled at his silly-ness.

I took my Pistachio and my Chocolate icecream on the car hood. While I began with the Cookies and Cream.

Having ice cream in freezing weather is a different kind of satisfaction.

I took one scoop then rub my arm to stay warm.

The thing that took me by surprise was Jake putting his jacket over my shoulder.