Letter 53

HAYDEN

HAYDEN

I don't know how long it's been since I started running.

The goal was to sweat it out - all the frustration, anger, and feeling of being betrayed by my own.

I wish that was possible, all these negative feelings could really wash away with the sweat. But that's not possible, not at least in the world I live in.

No matter how bad the feeling is you've got to live with it.

I hate myself for talking to my bestfriends this way, but that's the only way I come up with rather than crying like a bitch.

I stopped running and stood in the middle of the track with my hands resting on my knees trying to catch my breath back.

Wish I had control over how I feel.

Why would they all do this to me? What did they got in return? Especially Mom, Jake and P.

All my mom told me was that accident gave me injuries...A LOT OF INJURIES, not fucking amnesia.

I finally sat on the bench my eyes first laid on. The park was nearly empty just how I want it to be.

I sat as I began to think about everything but those months before my accident. What could have happened in those months?

My curiosity has always got the best in me. Why I always want to know every fucking thing.

More than my parents the fact that Jake and Piper choose to keep me blindfolded hurts me. My best friends.

Jake, this boy would call me just to talk about his diarrhea but he felt it was right to just erase a handful of months from my life.

Don't I have a right to know about it? About everything they've been keeping from me, about ME.

Why is my life, giving me worse surprises always?

Like those annoying notes...

I put my hand in the pocket of my track pants as I remove the most recent one.

Yes, the recent note.

When I entered the park and sat on the bench to clear my thoughts before I started jogging, but how can I have normal day?

And this person has a thing for ruining my day. Just in a second this plane landed on my lap.

I unfolded the note and re-read it:

Hayden,

Finally, found the truth behind that perfect body of yours. Drooling all over you babe. Keep running until you run into me sometime soon.

XOXOXOXOXOXO.

I cringed at it.

And yes, I want to run into you. I'll make sure the last wish is fulfilled.

I chuckled at my thoughts then glanced in every direction. Nobody is watching. Thankgod.

And with that next thought crossed my mind...

...Brittany, I thought it was her even though she has blue eyes and not the hazel one I've loved.

But then again Brittany?

Was I out of my fucking mind? Was there something wrong with my food? Was I on cocaine or something unknowingly?

To feel Brittany and I can possibly have something.. something special in those years.

I mean those pictures did seem to be Photoshopped. I'm such a fool.

Brittany and I are impossible to be anything, before or after any accident.

How can I let myself get into her trap? How can I believe the movie she tried to portray? Am I that dumb?

I was almost going to go meet her and talk about it today if it wasn't for the conversation I eavesdrop between Piper, Jake, and my mom earlier.

Are my parents even planning on telling me about it ever?

'Maybe they just did it to protect you' the soft voice in the back of my mind comforted me.

Now my curiosity grew more I want know what they're trying to protect me from.

I need to know the truth..what exactly happened in those months or years that, they are trying to keep me from.

'If they wanted you to know they would have long back' the witty voice in the back of my mind said.

And the voice was Right.

So the idea I got next is what I'm gonna do now.

I know the exact person who would have the right answers to all my questions.

I need to know.

NOW.
____________________________________

Phew so many things are exposed. But not all ;)

Stay Tuned ୧| ͡ᵔ ﹏ ͡ᵔ |୨