Letter 43

PIPER

PIPER

"You know, you're crazy, right? How can you have ketchup with Banana?" I questioned chuckling.

"Banana fries" Slyvester corrected me like it's a normal thing.

"Still a banana." I rolled my eyes.

"Whose that shirtless dude?" He said his eyes focus on the road ahead. I looked ahead as I spot. Jacob leaning over his car-

IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE AT 2 IN THE MORNING HALF-NAKED.

What the fuck?

"What the fuck? Isn't that guy your boyfriend I met last time?" Slyvester inquired his eyes still on Jacob.

"Bruh, that's my best friend."

"Sure, sure." He let out his deep chuckle. I rolled my eyes as I focused on Jake.

The car stopped and Jacob finally glanced towards us.

The look that spread across his face made my heart break a little but it also confused me.

Why is he out, shirtless when it's so windy outside...?

"I think you should leave, I need to talk to him...Alone." I said to Slyvester.

"Take care and call me if you need anything." He said and drove away instantly.

"Jake, what the fuck?" I said running towards him, he just stared at me blankly.

I slid my hand in my back pocket taking out the keys as I run towards the door. Unlocking it I glanced towards Jacob who still stood there looking at me with an enigmatic expression.

"Get in. Now." I said. "It's cold you idiot."

"This is not a time to show off your freaking abs." I yelled at him to which he didn't respond.

"What?" I'm annoyed now. He just huffed in anger. What's with him?

"Are you gonna speak or should leave? You can just freeze alone!" I said rubbing my arms.

"Go, I don't wanna talk to you anyway." He replied as he unlocked his car.

Is he drunk?

I want to punch him, so bad.

"Then why the fuck are u here? Naked let me add that." I said furiously.

"Where is your phone?" He questioned glaring at me.