Letter 64

HAYDEN

HAYDEN

I've been roaming to different places since 5. Beach, restaurant, parks, market.

Some of them I recalled, some of them I found through the images on my laptop.

Sugarbeans! Is the last one I recall. I remember going there as a child..but there are a lot of pictures on my PC at that place with Eva.

I bought her some sunflowers. And I've packed the painting.

I wonder if she will like it.

I'm excited. I have so much to talk about. I'm going to shower kisses on her and annoy her as much as her notes annoyed me.

Will things be awkward? Since we are meeting after I don't know how long? I really don't know.

It feels glittery inside me... my life feels like glitter.

I'm finally meeting the girl who has given me sleepless nights.

Man, I can't wait to hold her. I love her so much.

The smile spread across my face as I kept driving thinking about having her in my arms.

Be ready, cause I'm never letting you go, baby.

I glanced at the watch on my hand 11. I wonder if that place is still open.

I parked my car and ran through the car as soon as I saw the red light on the signal.

God, I hate the horn sound. I ran like a manic, the cars were ready to leave but I don't care.

Sugarbeans there it is...

"HAYDEN" I heard someone call out for me as I turned to...

Eva...

Before I could do anything someone pulled her in and the car kept going further. I tried to chase it until I ran out of breath.

What the fuck. Just happened.

She's in danger.

She's in danger.

She's in danger.

What am I supposed to do? The car was nowhere to be seen.

I tugged my hand in my hair trying to think but my head was too much in pain to think of any sensible idea.

My eyes landed on the sunflowers on the top of the bin. I grabbed them with a card that has my name.

Hayden, I'm still mad.

Tears fell on my cheeks.

I ran back towards my car. The sweat was beginning to form through my body. My hands were shaking. My breath kept getting shorter each time I try to breathe.

No this is no time to panic. I need to be there with her. I need to find her. I need to make sure she's okay.

My mind as usual doing a mind-blowing job in creating worse scenarios, bringing together all the worse possible thoughts in my mind...something a villain in the movie would do to win.

All I did was try to picture her. Her next to me.

I will find her. She's going to be alright.

I dialed Jake's number. I let him know everything. He has some good connections in the police station due to his dad. I'm glad I was able to get the cars number.

That would be helpful.

Don't worry, I'll find you soon.

Don't be scared, my love.

But I'm more scared.
____________________________________

2022! Posting this at 12:10 am So happy new year. Hope this year be peaceful and full of sweet surprises for all of us.

Thank you for the all I got this year. I can't wait to write more in next yeaaaaar.

New year, new hugs!!