𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿

For a moment, there was nothing.

And then everything rushed in all at once.

You watched your arrow soar and hit Dream in the chest, him stumbling back and letting his own arrow fly. It was headed straight for your heart, but you moved out of the way just in time.

You cried out in pain, feeling the arrow bury itself into your abdomen, only a few inches off from what probably would have been a fatal hit. You began to fall to the ground, heaving out breaths.

"Shit, Y/n, shit," Wilbur gasped, quickly running towards your side and supporting your back. "Tubbo, Tommy - get bandages and rubbing alcohol, stuff to heal her. Fundy, come here, make sure she's breathing ok."

Tubbo and Tommy ran off to collect their respective items, while Fundy rushed to you. He grabbed your wrist and placed two fingers on it.

"Her heartbeat's fine," Fundy said hurriedly. "She's breathing, she's breathing."

"Thank Prime," Wilbur sighed in relief, gripping your hand with both of his own. "Y/n, stay awake for me, stay awake, I'm here, can you hear me? Can you hear me?"

You nodded weakly, taking another shuddering breath. From the corner of your eye, you watched George pull out several items from his bag and begin to treat Dream's wound.

"She's bleeding, Fundy, what do we do?" Wilbur panicked, turning to the ginger-haired man beside him.

"It's ok, Wilbur, it's ok. Tommy and Tubbo will come back soon, see, they're already running over," Fundy said, glancing up to see the two teen's sprinting figures. He waved them over frantically.

"Don't pull out the arrow," Tubbo said, before realizing it was already on the ground. "Fuck. Um, ok, ok. It's fine. Everything's fine."

The brunette quickly retrieved a clean cloth. Carefully, he untucked and lifted up your shirt so he could see where the arrow hit.

"Can you get her to lay down?" Tubbo asked. Wilbur nodded, gently lowering your back so that you rested against the ground. Tubbo firmly pressed the cloth down on the deep gash, continuing to add pressure even after red soaked through to his hands.

"I need- I need bandages, the thick ones." Tommy fumbled through his bag before finding the things Tubbo needed, pushing them into the latter's hands.

"Ok, get her just a little off the ground. Not that much- just enough for me to get this. Someone keep holding the cloth down while I do this."

Tubbo's nimble hands quickly unraveled a portion of the bandages.

"Wilbur, everything feels- I feel dizzy."

"Focus on me, Y/n, focus on me, ok? Stay awake, stay awake, please."

"I..."

-----

When you opened your eyes again, you were laying on the soft blankets of your bed. Moving your hand to your stomach, you noticed that it was covered in bandages.

"Y/n? Y/n, you're awake, you're awake!" Wilbur exclaimed, quickly darting to your side.

"Wilbur?"

You began to sit up, but Wilbur almost immediately pushed you back onto the bed. You furrowed your eyebrows slightly.

"You shouldn't get up yet," he told you, "Fundy said you're on bedrest for the next few days at least."

Wilbur went on to inform you that after you blacked out, Tubbo had finished patching up your wound. Fortunately for you, the arrow had only gone a few inches deep, and wasn't too hard to repair. None of the L'manbergians had heard of what happened to Dream, but they were fairly sure he was alive.