𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽

"Y/n, Y/n!"

You turned to Fundy after the second time he called your name. "Yeah?"

"We need you for something," he told you, taking your arm and pulling you outside.

"We- oh, hi everyone."

Fundy, Sapnap, and Tubbo stood in front of you, wearing an odd choice of dress. Each of them had a plaid, dark cyan jacket (along with a cap of the same shade) over a long-sleeved red shirt. The shirt was tucked in with a thick black belt, and they donned black boots going just above their ankles. Fundy nodded towards another location, the four of you beginning to walk.

"Nice outfit," you commented. "So what's happening?"

"In this world, there are things supernatural," Fundy said, voice transitioning to that of a friend telling a horror story. "There are things more evil than the evilest humans. There are things stronger than the most powerful humans! There are Dreamons."

"We thought that they'd all gone," Tubbo added. "I didn't think they were here, I thought we were safe. They're very rare, you know, and it was believed that they'd all been cleared."

"You see, we've had one positive Dreamon test already, on Dream," Fundy said, voice dropping to a whisper. "And where one Dreamon goes, we expect more to follow."

"And you think I have one of these... Dreamons?"

"That's right," Sapnap affirmed. "We can do a ritual - we hope we can do a ritual - that separates the Dreamon from its host. We need the host's consent to do so first."

At that moment, you all had arrived at what you presumed to be a campsite. Three tents were placed onto the ground, and a campfire was set up in the middle.

"So..." Tubbo paused. "Ready?"

"Yeah. Sure. Ok."

"Alright!" Fundy declared. "Stand right here, would you?"

You hesitantly stepped up to the spot Fundy was pointing at. A sculpted arch hung above you ominously.

Tubbo threw down a potion of what looked like strength, the effects seeping onto Fundy and Sapnap, and then used a hoe to till the ground beneath himself.

"Repeat after me," Tubbo commanded. "I am one."

"I am one." A sudden sound of thunder echoed in the distance.

Tubbo kept speaking. "A soul and higher power."

"A soul and higher power."

"I wish for this no more!"

"I wish for this no more." Something began to churn in your insides, and you looked worriedly down and back up.

"I will be fixed," Tubbo continued, taking a few steps backward.

"I will - be fixed."

You started to tremble unconsciously, and light glowed from your fingertips and crawled up your arms. while Tubbo, Fundy, and Sapnap held onto their hats from the fierce winds generating.

"On my mark, we perform the action," Tubbo yelled, having to raise his voice to be heard. "We take cover, and you will be free!"

All three of them ducked and a shriek was ripped from your throat. The light being emanated re̷̗̰̯̞̍̃̔͋͗̂à̴̢̤̣͙̼̬̻͂͠chë̸̢̹͈̫̩̯̮́̀̂̍̄̾d yỏ̶̠̰̯͙̰̐ű̷̠͒̓͗̈́r̶̡̛̹̙̱͚͕͒͜͝ ches̸̨̛̛̯̬̬͖̲̔̇̐̇̓̅̍̃̐̍͜ţ̸̮̼͎͖̱͎̭̭̥̤̀̍̏̚͜.

tHis iS nOT

a pLAce tO feEL aT eaSe

do nOt tELL aNYonE