𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸

"I hope Dream gets off the train track," Tommy had said to himself. He was riding back to L'manberg by minecart, slightly confused by why the masked man himself was standing in the middle of the track.

"Dr- druh- drj- Dream?" he had questioned. "Dream? Dream? DREAM?"

Tommy started panicking when the minecart gradually got faster, Dream making no move to get off the track.

"No, my friend, don't get hit by a train drEAM-"

And the minecart made contact.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Tommy screeched. "FUCKING HELL? WHAT THE HELL? WHAT. THE. HELL."

"Tommy? Tommy?" Tubbo's voice had sounded through the communicator. Tommy could hear the crunching of leaves on Tubbo's end, and soon enough the brunette emerged at the railway.

"Why'd you kill him?" Tubbo had asked.

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO! IT WAS THE TRAIN!" Tommy had yelled back, jumping out of the minecart and walking up to Dream. He investigated Dream, slightly cautiously.

Tubbo, who had gotten up onto the railway, found a stick and poked Dream's figure with it. He didn't move.

"Is this... war? Have we broken a peace treaty?" Tubbo questioned. Tommy shrugged.

"It might be. Well, if it's war, let's just get all of his stuff and not give it back." Tubbo made a sound of realization. "Yeah, let's fucking rob Dream."

"Ok, so basically you hit Dream with a minecart, knocked him out somehow, and then stole all of his stuff before he came to?"

Tommy affirmed your summary. You ran a hand through your h/l hair, closing your eyes briefly before opening them.

"And where is he now?"

"Dunno. We ran for it when we got all his stuff. He was waking up, though, I think," Tubbo chirped.

"But, can you see this? Dream was stacked!" Tommy opened his bag, allowing the items to spill out. Your eyes were particularly drawn to the crossbow.

Of course he would name it 'DEFINITELY NOT PENIS', you thought to yourself, rolling your eyes as you examined the letters engraved into the handle. Killer enchantments, though. Quick charge three and piercing four?

"You two know that was a risky-ass move right?" you spoke, placing the crossbow back on the table. "Extremely beneficial, but risky as hell?"

"I know, I know, but I have the high ground now! I can get my discs back!" Tommy exclaimed, donning the netherite armor in his bag. "Look at this!"

You glanced up at the teenager, who looked very pleased in the powerful gear, and then back down at the remaining objects.

With a sigh, you took out your communicator. "Dream. I believe you have items to get back."

-----

You leaned against the Embassy walls while you watched two teenagers, a guy with a neon blue box on his head, and a guy with a smiley face mask argue about a pair of music discs. No matter how much context you added to that, there was no way to make that make sense.

"These muffinheads really can't stop arguing after so long?"

You chuckled slightly, turning to the person - demon? - beside you.

"Yeah, you get used to it after a while," you commented, having to crane your neck up to look up at the unnaturally tall male. "Y/n, by the way."

"BadBoyHalo, but I prefer Bad. It's nice to meet you in person, I've heard good things about you." He grinned, exposing a row of pearly white fangs that stood in stark contrast with his inky black skin.