𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶

You'd just gotten the three stacks of wood you needed to build some extra houses for the quickly growing L'manberg. You sat down on the stump, resting your arms and letting your axe fall onto the ground.

Things had been quite busy since Wilbur gave you a spot in the government. Since there was no real system set up when it was just a small band of rebels, you as well as the rest of the Cabinet - Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Fundy - had to build one straight from scratch.

The padding of leather boots on grass reached your ears, and you looked up to see Tubbo coming towards you.

"Y/n, c'mon! Someone new is arriving today!" he exclaimed, grabbing your hand and starting to run.

"Tubbo, slow down," you chuckled, pulling him back. "Are they coming here?"

"Well, I gave him coordinates - oh yeah, they're a he - but I don't know if he's lost."

"Oh, you know the guy?"

"Mhm! We used to mess around together. He's two years older than me!" Tubbo said, as the two of you came up to the gates of L'manberg.

At that moment, a shorter male ran up to you, clearly out of breath. You examined his outfit - a blue and black striped hoodie and camo pants, along with a peculiar pair of glasses with blue and red lenses.

"Jack! Hello!" Tubbo said.

"Hey Tubbo," the person responded, dipping his head slightly and turning to you. "I'm Jack Manifold, or just Jack. And you?"

"Y/n L/n, but you can call me Y/n," you returned, offering a hand. Jack took it, shaking it with a tan, slightly calloused hand. "What brings you here?"

"Well, the stories about this small group of revolutionaries spread all over the SMP. I can't lie, I saw what happened to L'manberg, and my blood honestly boiled. I want to do everything in my power to help it to grow into the glorious country I know it can be," Jack said.

You nodded. "Well, sounds like you'll be a great addition. Welcome to L'manberg, Jack."

-----

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there!"

You had accidentally bumped into an unfamiliar figure while heading to Wilbur's house. Brushing off your clothes, you offered a hand for them to take.

"It's all good, I should have been paying more attention anyways," you reassured the stranger, who turned out to be a blonde woman. "I haven't seen you around, are you new here?"

"Yup! I'm Nihachu, but most people call me Niki. I'm looking for Wilbur Soot?" she answered, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Ah, Wilbur was saying something about new members. I'm Y/n, part of L'manberg's Cabinet. I was actually heading to give him some things, if you'd like to come with me."

"I'd love that," Niki replied happily, falling in step with you as you continued to walk.

"So, Niki, tell me more about yourself," you said. "Where are you from? Why have you come to our country?"

"Well, I'm from a smaller village in the Dream SMP. Me and Wilbur are old friends, we met each other at a party, interestingly enough, but he left a few years ago with his brother Tommy. Did I mention he had a younger brother? Anyways, I heard about this country and thought it sounded interesting, and when I saw Wilbur was the president, I immediately sent a letter over," Niki prattled on.

The talkative yet soft-spoken female relayed various stories to you as you walked. She was enjoyable to be around. You could see why her and Wilbur became friends.