𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

"Ok- ok, I'm shooting down at them, I'm shooting down at them!" Tubbo shouted to you, drawing another arrow from the quiver on his back. You nodded to him, aiming at a Dream SMP soldier's chest and firing. Spot on, you thought to yourself as you nocked another arrow.

"Fire, fire, fire!" Tommy yelled at the L'manbergian soldiers. "We've got Wilbur and a few of the others baiting, c'mon!"

"Their arrows can't go up high enough to hit us! We're safe!" Tubbo realized, causing the soldiers stationed on top of the tower to stop and listen. "We've outplayed them!"

Tommy paused shooting as well to listen to Wilbur's message on his communicator. "I'll distract, I'll distract, they can only fire on me and the men down here," his voice said. Tommy nodded.

"Keep shooting, everyone!" you called. "We can push them further back as long as these shots get made!"

"They're retreating, they're retreating!" Wilbur's voice told us again. "Another of several battles we've won, now."

The tower erupted in cheers.

"Soldiers, I think we need to go back to our home," Eret voiced. "That's where - we can regroup there."

"You're right, I think you're right Eret," Tommy said with a nod. "Everyone down, we'll regroup at L'manberg. Do not hesitate to engage against any Dream SMP soldiers."

"If you're injured, make sure to patch yourself up once you get back. We'll need all people on deck for later," you added, helping a fellow teammate with an arrow lodged in his arm.

Once you ensured that he would be fine, you rushed down the tower's stairs to meet up with your friends.

"Tubbo, you did good," Tommy was telling his bee-loving friend. "Please, take a victory carrot, please."

"So did you, Tommy," you commented, falling into step with the two teenagers. They greeted you warmly.

"Y/n! Great job on the shots back there," Tommy replied. You grinned and continued to chat with the boys and a few of the soldiers walking by you.

"Gentlemen - and lady," Eret said. "In L'manberg, I have - I have grinded for a secret weapon. I'm going to need you to join me."

You tilted your head slightly at him, suspicious of the brunette man.

"The element of surprise," he continued. "Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Fundy, Y/n - come with me."

You glanced nervously at Wilbur. He simply shrugged and nodded towards Eret's retreating figure. You joined Fundy as the group of five followed Eret to a seemingly random location.

"This is the moment where Eret is just going to pull out a giant missile," Fundy said dryly, garnering a few laughs. You and the others continued to question Eret, but he simply smirked and continued walking.

"It's not a missile, not quite," Eret said. "But it will help."

You gasped as he pulled out a shovel and dug through the hill, revealing a tunnel carved into the earth.

"I'm excited to show you this, I've been grinding for a long time to get this," Eret said. A sudden realization hit you. This was what he was building earlier. "This is the final room. The final control room."

"What does this button do?" Tommy asked, reaching for the wooden thing in the middle of the room. You pushed his hand away, looking up at Eret. Wilbur began to speak.

"There's nothing in the chests-"

"RUN!" you screamed, when suddenly Eret slammed his boot down on the button. Pistons revealed themselves, pulling the walls back and revealing the Dream Team. All four of them - plus Eret - drew their weapons out and began to fight you.