𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺

The following morning, you woke up to the loud dings of your communicator. Rubbing your eyes, you reached for it and picked it up, tiredly looking at the messages.

<ItsFundy> Y/N PICK UP
<y/u> i just woke up
<ItsFundy> Y/N PICK UP
<ItsFundy> oh
<y/u> one sec

With a loud groan, you lifted yourself out of bed and shuffled to the bathroom, communicator in hand.

"What do I owe the pleasure of your company at six A.M. to?" you questioned sarcastically, getting a hairbrush and combing it through your h/l tresses.

"Y/N SAPNAP JUST FUCKING KILLED FUNGI SAPNAP JUST FUCKING KILLED FUNGI-"

"What? Oh, that," you deadpanned while washing your face.

"YOU KNEW?"

"Yeah, Tommy told Niki and I yesterday and we spent the rest of the day almost getting into a war with Dream and Sapnap."

"WHAT THE FUCK WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!"

Fundy's piercing yells were giving you a headache. You debated hanging up on him. "I went to sleep three hours ago, don't expect me to immediately think of you."

"Y/n I swear to fucking prime you are a literal-"

"Aaaaaand disconnect," you muttered to yourself, ignoring the incessant pings of the device and leaving to change.

After looking through your wardrobe, you decided on a fairly simple outfit. You [pulled your hair into its normal style and] went into your kitchen, making yourself a cup of f/d.

The relative quiet of your house was relaxing to you. You took a seat in the living room and grabbed an old book of yours.

You glanced at the cover. The Art of War by Sun Tzu.

A brief memory passed through your brain, but you brushed it off and began reading.

Sun Tzu said: The art of war is of vital importance to the State. It is a matter of life and death, a road either to safety or to ruin. Hence, it is a subject of inquiry which can on no account...

The book was a comfort one of sorts, though you hadn't read it in a while. You got through a few chapters before finishing off your drink, bookmarking the page you were on and going to wash your cup.

The notifications from Fundy had stopped coming in, but a new one from a different person entered.

"Hi, Quackity," you said, rinsing out the item and grabbing a sponge.

"Hola, ¿cómo está?" he spoke, the sounds of running being heard on his end. "What's up?"

"Buena, gracias. Got yelled at by Fundy today but that's basically it. You?"

"Just been building, talking with other people in the SMP," Quackity responded, the running noises speeding up and then abruptly stopping.

"What're you doing right now?"

"Uhhh, nothing?" His voice rose in pitch slightly.

"Quackity?"

"I... Gotta go, bye!" You laughed to yourself. Classic Quackity.

With a quick glance at the clock - only seven o'clock - you figured it would be the perfect time to sharpen up your bow skills. You grabbed your bow, a quiver of arrows, and went outside.