I Got Kissed... Twice

Mason got to my house 10 minutes early so we headed to Kane's to get food. Once we got our food, cause I'm a New Yorker and don't know anything from Kane's, and he started driving around. We found this empty parking lot and sat on the hood of his car and ate our food. Once we were done we took pictures for insta and that's when it all started. He told me he had something cool to show me. We were driving to the other side of town when I recognized where we were. The Field. It looked as beautiful as when I first saw it. He went to my door and opened it like a gentleman. Low key Blushing. He grabbed my hand which made butterflies invade my stomach. Once we got to what I though was the end of the field there was a trail, and he dragged me to the end and there was a beautiful lake. It had one of those porch swings and multiple docks that looked brand new. We were sitting on the dock when he started to stand up and he took his shit off. And when I say I was speechless😳 He reached out and grabbed my hand and asked if I wanted to swim. I started taking my shirt off and of course I wore my favorite Victoria Secret bra. Shit, at least it's cute And I slid off my sweats. He un-did his belt and I turned around turning bright red. And he just chuckled at me. Out of nowhere I hear a splash and turn around, there he was in the water looking at me waiting for me to get in. I sat on the dock and he helped me in the water. We were splashing around until we made eye contact and he moved closer. He cupped my face and started leaning in. And we kissed. He was so gentle and I enjoyed every second. And it started turning into an intense make out. He lifted my legs around his waist and held me up by my ass. My hands went to his hair and I made sure to play with his hair while we were kissing.