Grad Day Pt.2

Jocks and Cheerleaders, what a weird crowd for me. Recently I have gotten into photography and was taking pictures for the year book. They all wanted a last group photo. With me in it.
The principal took the camera and hit the button to save this memory. But one special thing was, there was a couple who looked exactly like my parents but when they were younger. Kami and Cole. Sweetest little things. Once again we walked back to our seats as Graduation was about to start. Names getting called, diplomas getting handed out, it was all nerve wrecking. Vincent was next, I really didn't want to be in the same place as that dirtbag. Time slipped passed and it was now my turn. "Y/N Y/LN" Walking up there, all the feelings rushed to me at once. A smile hit my face as I walked across the stage. Diploma in hand I went to sit back down.

We got to the best part, throwing our caps in the air. Once I retrieved my cap I walked over to Mandy and Presley, who both hugged me at once. "Thank you for taking me in when I had nothing" Arms wrapped thuggery around me. Next we're the two bozos here. "Wow Josh and Jaden, who knew you could clean up nice" Well I got whacked in the head after that comment. But hey, it was worth it. Josh hugged me and practically picked me up. Jaden hugged me the longest. He even picked me up and we just sat there. He eventually sat down with me still in his arms. Cameras were all around us. We eventually pulled away and I had to get up and take my gown off. It was now party time.

Vinnie tried talking to me but it was no use for him. I didn't want him near me. I got a tighter Red Velvet dress on and was in my way out with the boys. We went over to some rich guys house and got out drinks started. Body's all over the rooms, people making out it really made me feel lonely.