Care Taker Pt.2

The sun shining through the room as my eyes flutter open. A big ass headache from the previous night. Two water bottles and some Motrin and Advil on the table beside me with a note. "We are all downstairs making breakfast, do what you need to do to get ready and meet us down here, Vincent"

I got up from bed slowly and walked to the bathroom. Damn I looked like a mess. I took my dress off and got in the shower. While I was in the shower I washed my face. I got out of the shower and I didn't have any clothes. "Shit" I wrapped a towel around my body and saw a bag on the side of the bed. Looked like Vinnies clothes. There were at least 8 outfits in there. I stole a hoodie and some shorts and let me tell you I felt like I was swimming in them. I grabbed my phone from the charger and proceeded to walk down the stairs. "Nice clothes  Y/N" Vinnie said as I sat down. "Shut the fu- I mean please don't talk" (iykyk) Everyone started to sit at the table. Josh and Jaden made breakfast and brought it to the table. Mainly everyone went home last night but there were still about 10 people there. We all ate breakfast in the silence. I really wasn't in the mood to eat so I grabbed water and walked out to the back of the house.