Clingy Vinnie

After showing the live my clothes there was a knock at the door. "Come in" Vinnie walked through the door and jumped on my bed and layed down. "Well hello you too Vin" He groans and slips under the covers. "Ok Vin whats wrong?" He rolls over and groans again. "Stop leaving me aloneee" He drags the e out being dramatic. "I went shopping and you were already out of the room when I went to leave". He sticks his arms out and does the grabby thingy. "Uhm no Vin I need to put my new stuff away". "Do that later, I want you to lay with me Y/N"  God you are such a baby  I mumbled under my breath. I walked into my closet and put my clothes away and put on a hoodie and some shorts. "Y/NNNNNNNN" omg he is a literal baby. I walk back out and she vinnie watching my every move. I walk over to the bed and lay next to him. He goes to put his arms around me when I say, "nuh uh no touching" He groans as loud as he could and rolls over in his stomach. I climb i top of his back and just lay there.

2 Hour Time Skip-

I woke up still on top of Vinnies back, cause we both fell asleep. I attempted to wake him up by rubbing his back, playing with his hair, yelling for him to wake up and he's still asleep. Then the greatest idea pops into my head. And right as I was about to get up, his head turns to the side but he's still asleep. But that makes my idea even better. I lean down and slowly start kissing him. I start at his lips and slowly make my way to his neck. He starts to move which lets me know he awake. So I get up and head downstairs after shutting my door. As I'm sitting in the movie room, I hear the door open and then shut. I keep my concentration on the screen to try to pick and movie but someone keeps poking my shoulders. "Y/N"  poke "Y/N" poke "Y/N" poke. That continued for 5 minutes. "Yes Vinnie what do you need" "I need you" I turn around and see he has a smirk on his face. "Yeah no can do Vin" "And why is that" I try to think for an answer "Exactly so let's go" I get up and he thinks I'm going with him but I grab a blanket from the basket that's near the door. He walks out the door as I laugh at his stupidity. He walks back in the door and calls me mean. He sits next to me as I turn a kids movie on.

1 Hour Time Skip- 

About 10 minutes ago, Vinnie put his hand on my thigh. I ignored it until he started moving closer to my heat. I look over at him and he smiles at the movie. I turn my attention back to the movie but that's when he starts moving up more rubbing in circles. My body tensed up as he turns to me and kisses me. I obviously kiss back and that's when he climbs on top of me. He smirks and leans down to kiss me again. My hands attaching to his hair as one of his hands attaches to my throat giving it a light squeeze as the other is holding him up. His hand that was holding him up trails to my heat and starts rubbing me fully clothed which makes me moan and that allows him to slip his tongue in.

TO BE CONTINUED....

A/N- hey guys, i have been traveling a lot so i haven't had time to write, so here is this 623 word story❤️❤️