Sway Interaction

We arrived to another gorgeous house and pulled in the drive way. The garage door was open with maybe 6 guys working out. Hot. Jaden and Josh were there. "What is this Vin" "Yay the nickname is back and this is Sway, the content house I moved into" I walk up to Josh and Jaden and hug them then find my way back to Vinnies side. "Guys this is Y/N. She just brought her to Hype House" "Finally the famous Y/N is in LA so now Vinnie can shut up about you" "Not cool dud" Vinnie said with a serious face. I giggled at his reaction and yet was still confused who I was talking to. " Oh right, propped introduction, I'm Anthony, this is Griffin, Kio, Quinton, and as you already know apparently, Josh and Jaden, but there are a few more guys inside. (We're just gonna pretend Hype and Sway get along as well as all the original boys and the "newer boys" in the house)  They lead us inside into a beautiful staircase and an ELEVATOR?!

I see a few boys just sitting on a couch playing video games. "Boys this is Y/N, Vinnies best-friend" He even did the air quotes. 3 boys stood up and came to greet me. They all shook my hand. What gentleman. "Im Bryce, this is Blake and Noah" "Nice to meet you boys" We got talking and they were gonna do a collab with Hype so there was gonna be dinner over there so I just stayed until dinner.