I Got Kissed.... Twice Pt.2

After we had our fun, he drove me home and gave me some extra clothes he had in the car. I walk inside the house to see the Hacker family sitting in my living room. I just gladly walked up to my room to change. I walk into my closet to grab some shorts since I have Masons hoodie. I walk out of my closet to see Vin sitting on my bed waiting for me. Which in my opinion is odd, but it's fine cause I want company. "How was your date with the lame kid?" "1. He is not lame and 2. It was so fun, we had a great time swimming." He just looked at me and rolled his eyes. I go and lay on my bed and just sit there in the awkward silence only to see Vinnie making a TikTok. A thirst trap. While he's doing his thing I will watch Netflix. I turn on After and get comfy.
Vinnies TikTok- 1:06 (pretend that's a room)

Just as I was about to fall asleep, my blankets get pulled off my bed by vin which really pissed me off. "Vin seriously let me sleep" "I want to do something fun, you're boring." " If I'm so boring, why don't you leave my room?" "Fair point". He crawls into bed next to me and just stares at me. " Is there a problem" "I can't admire my time with you?". That was what shocked me. I looked over at him only to make eye contact. He started leaning in slowly until our faces were inches apart. " I got jealous when you went out on that date with him". "I know". And that's when his lips crashed against mine. That's when I knew he was in control. We kept kissing and he went on top. Damn that was hot. He started kissing down to my neck and sucking softly and that's when there was a knock on my door. It was his mom telling him they're leaving.

Let me know what you think.
xoxo, payton