Extra

They engulfed me into a hug where I stood there with no emotion.
J- Julia I- Isaac

J- Wow, you look grown
They got no response. I wanted to be cold hearted and turned out it was working.

I walked away from them and went to go sit on the couch. Presley came to comfort me so she took me to her room and we had a "girls night"
We were making tiktoks and having fun. I posted about 4 on my account. 2 were thirst traps because well no one was going to see them.
I still never got to sleep in my own bed because Pres and I fell asleep watching Big Time Rush. as they should tf.

Next Day.

We woke up at about 10 and headed downstairs. I usually run in the morning but decided not to. We sat down at the island while Aunt Mandy was making waffles. Julia and Isaac came into the kitchen and sat near me. I wanted to get up and move but Presley made me stay. Vinnie walked down the stairs looking like a whole cave man. His hair was sticking up and he looked dead. I couldn't help but laugh at was behind me. He came up behind me and smacked my head. Rude. We got our food and sat back down.
J- We missed you so much Y/N
I- We really did
Y/N- If you missed me so much why did you fucking leave me by myself with a wholes ass house?
Silence came among all of us.
Y/N- Exactly what I mean. You left me to pay for you bills and take care of myself. I am so glad Aunt Mandy was there for me because I would probably be dead.

I excused myself from the table and went upstairs to shower. There was a knock at my door so I yelled come in.

To Be Continued....

A/N- heyyyy i have about 7 chapter written and Im only gonna post 3 today. Make sure to vote and give me some feedback.
xoxo, Payton💕