Hype

After he said that sentence, I immediately looked down like an idiot who should've just reached out to him. He pulls me into a hug as we sway back and forth. This is it. Home. After all this time I was thinking about what I was missing and it was him.

-Time Skip (LA Baby)
We just got off the plane Vinnie and I. And I'd be lying if I hadn't told you I felt like I was gonna cry how nervous I was. He noticed and grabbed my hand and pulled me through what we needed to do. We took an Uber to the Hype House where I was gonna meet everyone and bring some stuff into my new house. We got there after 27 minutes. As we pull up to the gate, I looked at the house in awe. I basically sped walk to the door and knocked. After that decision, I immediately regretted it. A hand was placed on my back as the door opens. There were 5 people standing in the door way when the door opened. 3 guys and 2 girls. Yes someone I can talk to. "Hi, I'm Thomas and this is my girlfriend Mia" "Hii, I'm Kouvr, and this is my boyfriend, soon to be fiancé *cough* Alex." I laughed after she coughed. "I'm Michael", said the guy with a smirk. In my head I was thinking oh great more weirdos. "So Y/N, a tour?" "That would be amazing" We stepped in the house and I was left in shock. I look behind me and look at Vinnie who is standing outside the house. I ran to him and grabbed his hand dragging him along with me. He smiles at the action which makes me smile. We went through everything and now we're going to the bedrooms.As they led me to my room, I was glancing at our hands that were still connected and with that I didn't even notice everyone staring at me. "Oh sorry, continue" They opened a door and it was just a plain white room. Which I have stuff I can put in there. We all walk in and talk about the "rules" and other things. I say thank you as they walk out and that leaves just Vinnie and I. He smiles as I let go of his hand and just walk around the room. "What do you think Y/N" "It's amazing, the view is gorgeous and I love it" He smiles and walks towards me as I stand in front of the mirror. I decide to take a picture and post it on my private insta.
y/nwasnothere:

376 likes   183 comments~

@user: omggg is that vinnie?!

@y/nhackerfanpage: omg yes

@hypehousela: welcome newbie

@addisonrae: yay a new female ahhh!!

(too lazy atm to put more comments)
He kisses my head and said we should probably get your stuff inside. We started with the room decorations and then my most important stuff. Like stuff for the huge ass closet I forgot to mention and my clothes and jewelry. We put the LEDs up and all my favorite pictures which was mainly of me and my "old friends" Vinnie said he has to go back to his house and wanted to take me with him.