Terror

Sounds of bullet shells hitting the floor rang through my ears as I tried to rush out of the bed. We walked as fast as we could over to the bathroom. We locked the door and rushed to the shower. "Code Silver, Code Silver, Code Silver" The speakers were flooded with those two words. Fear and terror was running through my body as we thought what would happen next. The door to the room opened and slammed shut and footsteps were to be heard walking near the bathroom door.

I grabbed onto Vinnie and clenched my eyes shut. The door knob was moving until it stopped. Sirens were heard near the walls. We sat still and tried not to be loud when I started crying. Gunshots were fired at the door but nothing happened. Silence fell upon the room. Yelling was to be heard when someone barges into the room the put the weapon down. Relief washed over our bodies.

A knock was payed upon the door telling us it was safe to come out. We slowly crept into the main room. Police officers were outside the door as a person stood in handcuffs looking like he failed.

~Time Skip~

We sat in the bed still shaken up about earlier. We are enjoying each other's presence when a nurse walked in with discharge papers.

A/N- hey lovies, so i recently stumbled upon something that still seems to be a problem. BLM. If you are white and you say the n word and say "oh i hang out with people that are black" you are a shitty person. Just because you hang out with someone in the black community doesn't justify you saying the n word. Point blank period. So if you say that, leave disrespectfully