Oh Shit

Continuing
He had his head in the crook of my neck where he placed soft little kisses. He always knows what I love. We just sat there in silence until I turned the TV. "I have to go home in a few days peanut". That's when I was lightly crying. "You just got here though, why do you have to leave so soon". No reply. I sit up and move him off my chest and make him look me in the eyes. He knows I can get it out of him with eye contact. He breaks. "You know the guys I went on the lights out tour with"? Those guys. " Yeah I do"
Silence came upon us. " We are making a content house in LA and management reached out and asked if J would join so I took the opportunity" "That's great Jae" Silence... again
We were making eye contact and he glanced at my lips, he started leaning in slowly until our lips met. Wow uhm didn't know it did that. He gently pushed my body back onto the couch and climbed in between my legs and continued to kiss me when the door opened. "What the hell, you can't just barge into my house like that" Eye contact was made with the two people. "WTF Y/N, I thought we were something" " Vinnie you ruined that at the party, I'm not gonna be the side piece" Jaden was still in between my legs and he backed away like he was disappointed. "If you two were something why did you just kiss me"