Comfort Pt. 1

We were excused for the hospital and I didn't want to go into the car. I squeezed my eyes shut as I sat in the passenger seat of Vinnies Range Rover. It was about 40 minutes of me shaking and crying on the way home.

We arrived back to the house and I pretty much bolted up the stairs up to the room we were staying in before. I broke down in tears unable to control what my body was doing. The door opened and shut but I didn't bother to look. Arms were around my body surrounding me with warmth and comfort. A knock was placed in the door as Vinnie said come in. My aunt sat in the other side of the bed comforting me and telling me it's okay. Words were filling my head as I sat and tried not to start shaking again. "She's really cold Mandy" I felt the bed move as another door opened. "Have her take a bath and get her dressed, I'm gonna go to the store and grab a few things.

~Vinnies POV~

I walked downstairs to Presley who was on the couch. "Hey Pres, I'm going to the store to grab something's for Y/N. And I wanted to ask what her favorite things are, like her favorite movie and favorite comfort food yk." " She loves Harry Potter and loves Will Ferrel, so maybe find some movies with him. Also her favorite snacks are peach rings, gummy worms, and she really likes Pocky. If you want I can write it down so you can have it easier." "Yes that would be great" She walked into the kitchen as I thought if Y/N would like my hoodie or something.

~Y/and POV~
Mandy had started a bath for me and walked me into the bathroom. I looked into the mirror as I stood in disgust to see how horrible I looked. Mandy stood next to me and said I looked beautiful no matter what. She shut the water off and said I should sit in there for a little. I also forgot to mention I had a removable cast and the bar off my leg was gone. I sat in the water as the accident kept replaying in my head. I slipped under the water as I tried to hold my breath. Didn't work well. I came back up from under the water and sat enjoying my loneliness.