Explaining Everything

⚠️TW: Mention of self harm⚠️

Walking out was dreadful. I just wanted to walk home and cry. I went and sat back on the couch with Vin. It was dead silent until I spoke up. "I'm sorry for crying and making things weird". "Y/N there is no need to apologize, its a bodily thing". Again, silence fell between us. There was a knock at the door. Mrs.Hacker opened the door and there was my Aunt who looked so scared. I stood up and walked over to her. We both hugged each other tightly. She told me Vinnie and I should go learn more about eachother. We walked upstairs and I sat on his bed while he sat in his gamer chair. For being a gamer he had a really clean roomn surprising I know. I was gonna say something but really didn't know whag to say. "So Vinnie, since we need to learn about eachother how bout I go first". "Yeah go ahead Y/N". I tried to figure out how to word it and I finally found the right way to say it. "When I was a little girl I never really had friends and grew up not making an effort for new ones. In 9th grade my life got rocky, 4 people in my family passed away and I started to self-harm. I was doing better until a year ago when my parents left. They left without warning, never called, wrote. I assumed they gave up on me so I did too. I started to self-harm and it got worse. I fell under a bad mental state and hardly got out alive. If my Aunt didn't reach out to me I wouldn't be here". I didn't even realize I was crying until Vin was wiping my face. I was so embarassed about the state I was in. The bed dipped next to me when a pair of arms wrapped around me. I felt safe again. He turned on The Grinch. I wanted to lay here forever feeling safe again after everything.