Scary Shit

I woke up to a bright light and things in my arm. I felt numb my legs were tingling as I tried to move. The machine next to me started beeping as people were running in my room.
Nurses telling me to breathe slower and to calm down but it wouldn't work. Vinnie sat down next to me and grabbed my hand and did breathing things with me.

My heart rate slowed down after a few minutes. My whole body hurt so bad. Everyone was in my room asking if I was okay and it was overwhelming, I just wanted to sleep and get this over with. I had a metal bar on the side of my leg and a cast looking thing on my arm. I tried moving but I still felt paralyzed.

4 hour time skip~

I was still awake and watching Netflix in the tv. Nurses came in every 30 to 45 minutes asking if my body still hurt. The answer was the same every time, yes i am still in crucial pain. My aunt and Presley left maybe an hour ago. Vinnie was still here by my bedside making sure I was comfortable. Vinnies parents were going to fly down for Vinnie and I because we don't know how long I will be here. We were sitting in my room on the bed watching the office when the hospital alarms started going off. There was a gunman in the building. This is some Grey's Anatomy.

To Be Continued....