Ouu

They left. We were "arguing" for 20 minutes when Jaden left then Vinnie after him. Jaden is my bestfriend and Vinnie, I don't even know what he is. My phone was ringing and Mason was calling. Lowkey forgot about him.

I didn't bother answering the phone and went up to the bathroom to take a relaxing shower. Today was stressful. I felt so weak. I got into sweats and a hoodie I took from Jaden when we first met. I really fucked up with him. I called his phone only to go straight to voicemail and he texted saying he needed some space. Mason called about 3 times and left a voicemail each time. I listened to them and he said he was worried about me and that he will be at the spot. I really didn't want to but I felt like absolute shit. I headed over to the spot. There he was sitting on the porch swing thing. "We need to talk" Oh god why is everything going to shit. "I found a girl and we have been talking for the last few days" "Mason that's amazing, I am so happy for you" My voice cracked but believe me I was so happy for him. "I really did like you but I felt like we were growing apart" "We were, and that's normal, but we can still be friends right"? "Of course" I give him one last kiss, it felt much different then the other we had shared. I leaned my head in his shoulder and we just sat there in silence.

I left about 10 minutes ago and I will be home in a few minutes. I finally pull up to my house and head inside. "Ah what the fuck" Vinnie was sitting on my couch. "How the hell did you get in my house". "The key is under the mat, kinda cliche in my opinion" "Well good thing I didn't ask for it" He stands up and walks near me. "Get smart with me again and see what happens" "Yes sir" I smile and walk away to the kitchen. I grabbed an apple and went back to the living room. Vinnie was laying on the couch so I picked up his legs and moved them off the couch. "Why did you do that" "Stfu my house, my rules" He is looking at me again.