The Road

After dinner we were all saying goodbye. Vinnie walked me out the door and ran to the passenger side door and opened it for me. He started the car and drove near Hype. And he drove right by. "Uh Vin, you just drove right by the house" He glanced over at me and turned his head back to the road. "I know, I wanna show you something"

-Time Skip-
We pulled up to an empty parking lot and we were sitting in silence when he got out the car. He came to my side and opened the door but before he shut the door he turned on the radio. Late At Night- By Roddy Rich came on. By now I was singing and just sitting on the top of his car. He got up and sat next to me just staring. "If you take a picture, it will last longer" I laugh as he pulls out his phone and takes a few pictures. "I wasn't being serious Vin" "Memories need to be captured" I sigh as all the feelings for Vinnie are coming back again. Vinnie starts talking but I was zoned out but I came back to focus when he said "I'm gonna be real with you because I don't want to hide it anymore, I really like you Y/N. And I know I messed up before but please give me another chance" I sat there shocked not knowing what to say. "I uh I don't know Vinnie, how do I know it's not gonna happen again you know?" "And I get where you're coming from but please don't think I would do it again, I regret it a lot and I hope you know that so please take it into consideration?" "I would love to" I turn my head and look at him and he was already looking at me. He pushes a strand of hair behind my ear and slowly leans in. Our lips connect and move together in sync. His hands are on my waist pulling me closer. He starts moving down my neck hitting my sweet spot as a moan leaves my mouth. He smirks against my skin as my hand immediately go up to his hair. "Cmon let's go back to mine" I say as he rushes to the car and starts it. I'm really gonna do this I thought to myself.

To Be Continued.....

A/N- Alright I'm gonna be straight up with you. I haven't had the motivation to write so I'm so sorry. My mom is going through divorce and we might lose our house because she has to $600 a week of child support for my brothers' dad. I'm trying to really focus on what my mom needs right now so I'm sorry if I don't post a lot. I'm gonna try to get two chapters out before July 4th cause I have patty's to go to, but I love you all and hope you're enjoying the book so far. -Payton💞