Trouble in Paradise?

I walked down to the kitchen and grabbed the waffle maker. I grabbed the pancake mix and butter spray. Vinnie walked downstairs and sat down at the table on his phone. My phone was blowing up with Snapchat and tiktok notifications. I turned my phone down and continued to make breakfast. I finish and sit down and open my phone to see a whole bunch of random adds as well as mentions. I get a text from Mason saying to meet at our spot at sunset. I put my plate in the sink and run upstairs and leave Vinnie downstairs. I grab my laptop and turn on some Netflix to keep me occupied. Vinnie walks up the stairs and says he has to go home.
-Time Skip-

I get dressed into some sweats and a hoodie. My phone is fully charged and I run downstairs and grab my car keys. I run to my car and see Vinnie walking a blonde girl out to her car, before she gets in the car he pulls her in for a kiss. Not gonna lie I was jealous but yet I was in my way to go meet Mason again. I got in my car and stopped at Dunkin to get a coffee. I get to the spot and walk down the trail, and there was Mason waiting for me. "Took you long enough" " I stopped to get coffee so I don't fall asleep" There was a nice break of silence. Mason put his arm around me and pulled me closer so I set my head in his lap as he started to play with my hair. We we just enjoying the silence when he spoke up. "I really like spending time with you Y/N, it's like an escape from reality" " Yeah I feel the same, and this spot just makes it more enjoyable" "Agreed" He looks down at me and I look at him while I sit up. He pushed my hair back and looks at my eyes, then my lips. I start leaning in and so does he. The kiss was passionate and lustful, but ended quickly. His phone was ringing and oddly so was mine. I got up and took the phone call, it was my Aunt saying he and Presley had to go away for a few weeks. I told Mason I had to leave and drove back home. I walk in the house to see Presley crying on the couch, I run up to her and hug her tightly. I felt so bad and didn't know what to do. My aunt walked down the stairs with a few bags and asked me to go to the kitchen.
To Be Continued

A/N- sorry i haven't updated, life decided to throw some obstacles my way. i am working on a few chapters tonight so that i can just publish them. thank you for all the support💕