Care Taker Pt.1

Wasting my thoughts with alcohol and living my life. 3 bottles of vodka, gone. Dancing with different guys hoping it was him. Stumbling around the house to get something to drink. A pair of very veiny hands wrapped around my wrist. Pulling me away from all the drinks into the bathroom. Vinnie and Josh. They sat me in front of the toilet. "Josh, she's tanked" "Which means you will take care of her" I felt the sudden urge to throw up so I turned my head to the toilet and let it out. Vinnie was rubbing my back after he put my hair in a bun. We were sitting in the bathroom for another few hours when we were leaving.

In the car he tried starting up a conversation but I was facing the window pretending to be asleep. We take a few turns and I automatically knew I was back home. The drivers side car door opened and then shut and my door was slowly being opened. He picked me up and started walking. Mandy must of heard the car because she opened the door and asked is he wants her to take care of me. He said no I've got this and carried me up the two flights of stairs. All this fake sleeping really made me sleepy, I don't even remember him putting me in my bed with my lights on. He walked to my closet and grabbed shorts and a jersey. I sat up and walked to the bathroom while he was doing all of that.

Washing my face really made me sober up and realize that VINNIE was taking care of me. Why Why Why Why. We weren't supposed to talk ever again. Not if I didn't have to, but after all he is helping me which makes my heart flutter.