Accident

I finish showering and go to get my clothes only to be greeted by Julia.
J- Hey, your dad and I are going to the mall and we're wondering if you would go with us. we will explain everything
Y/N- First off he's not my dad, second off why are you trying to make it up to me now?
J- We are trying to fix what we did, why can't you just accept that?
Y/N- i raised my voice, YOU LEFT ME ALONE. WHEN I NEEDED YOU THE MOST SO IM NOT GOING TO FORGIVE YOU.
She stood up and walked out of the room. I picked out ripped mom jeans, a white cropped tank and my air forces.

                           Vinnies POV
I heard their conversation and felt so bad. I didn't want to make Y/N feel bad so I didn't say anything to her. I will just talk to her once she gets back.

                            Y/N POV

We headed out the door and went to the mall. They got me everything I looked at or even touched. At one point I felt bad but then was like yolo. We were all hungry so we headed to the food court and got Chick-Fil-A. We sat down and started talking about why they left.
J- We really didn't want to leave but we had no choice and we want you to understand that.
Y/N- How did you not have a choice, I'm your daughter. I thought I did something.
I- Let's talk in the car

We walked out the exit and got in the car. We merged into the highway and we were half way there until a semi truck ran into the side of the car. Ringing noises were in my ear. My seat belt dug into my chest and it was bleeding. Julia and Isaac went through the windshield. People we're running out of their cars over to ours. The last thing I remember is getting pulled out and laying on the road. I felt paralyzed.

A/N- well that was a twist. a big thank you to fwmymood