Sexy

⚠️SMUT⚠️

We pull up to the house as we run upstairs to my room. I already made my bed and put LEDS up. I shut and lock the door. Vinnie pushes me against the door kissing me roughly (😩💦) "Jump" I jump into his arms as he takes my outfit off leaving me in my bra and underwear. We pull away to breathe and he lays on his back and I say "fuck me" straddling over his laps and feeling him through his pants, biting your lip and then he grabs your face and starts kissing you with passion"take it off" he says fiddling with your waistband and you stand up and shimmy them down to your ankles "god i want you to fuck me like there's no tomorrow" you say unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down along with his underwear"oh i will baby" he says putting your hair in a pony as you spit on his dick and started jerking him off "ride me baby" he says sternly and you get on and he positioned his cock with your entrance and then you start to go down slowly earning a breath of curse words from him"Ahh fuck" you moan going faster and he pulled your bra off and started massaging your boobs and sucking on your neck leaving dark hickeys "fuck" you moan and he smirks"fuck y/n" he says "damn your good at riding" he says throwing his head back and you start to suck on his neck leaving hickeys over one of his neck tats (pretend he got neck tats)"fuck i'm gonna cum" you say making your bouncing get sloppier"me too baby" he says and you reached your high and he started rubbing your clit"FUCK" you moan releasing all over his cock and he smirks and then kisses you and pulls away. "God damn Vin, how the fuck are you so big omg" "Thank you babe" He laughs then his face turns into a serious look "Im so sorry it just felt right in the moment" I kiss him to make him stop rambling. "Don't worry, I liked it". I kiss him again and go get a hoodie and spandex and new underwear duh.

To Be Continued...