My First Project

How does someone just walk in and pretend like nothing happened?

Mr.Reader- Ahhhh Mr. Hacker how many times are you gonna be late this year?

Vinnie- As much as I want he chuckles
Mr.Reader continued naming groups. "Y/N, Hacker, and Mason". Oh great I have to deal with him for two weeks. We continued going through the names until we wer saved by the bell (older show that happensto be great)
The next few classes went by like nothing. It was now lunch and I was excited cause we were allowed to leave and go get lunch. I was walking outside and saw Hacker over by his cat. I walked up to him and asked, "can you drop me off at home so i can get my car". "Yeah no you're coming with me", "No, no I'm not". He just stood there and stared at me when this blonde girl walked over and hugged him. Someone tapped my should so I turned around and there Mason was with his contagious smile. "Wanna go to Chipotle with me", I was screaming inside. "Yeah sure, bue Hacker" I said with a tease tone. He rolled his eyes at me. Ok I think I'm in love, he a black jeep wrangler. We hopped and started our drive. He turned on the radio and the song The Hills by The Weekend was on. We both started getting into the music and we were singing along. Once the song finished we bursted out laughing. We got our food and went back to his car and said he wantd to bring me somewhere. Since we had an hour of course I agreed.

It was beautiful

It was beautiful. We were sitting in silence but no an awkward silence. When we were finished e just went walking through the field when I lightly it him and said "TAG". I was running as fast as I could and attempted to hide bu little did I know he was behind me and he snuck up from behind me and picked me up. We started walking back to his car when little did we know we missed he rest of school. Our phones were blown up with messages and missed calls. Mason drove me home and as soon as I walked in the door it was pitch black. That's weird its only 7:30. I tried calling Mandy but it went staight to voicemail. I alked back outside and walked to the neighbors house and rang the doorbell.
Mrs. Hacker- OMG Y/N Mandy has been looking for you ever since 4.
Y/N- I didn't mean to be gone that long we must've lost track of time.
Mrs. Hacker-  C'mon in. I will call Mandy and tell her you're here.
I was sitting on the couch whn footsteps were behind me.