Party

Vinnie mentioned a party and said we were all invited. I really didn't want to go but I guess it's a new opportunity to meet new people. It's been a few hours and I'm now getting ready for the party. I put in a red crop top and a black mini skirt and I did a natural make-up look. I walk over to. Vinnies house and walk through the front door to be greeted by the smell of weed and alcohol. I go to find some people I know and find Avani and Maddy. A huge group of girls walk in and walk up to Vinnie. He kisses her. I am literally fuming and storm up to them. "Wtf is wrong with you" "Y/N, hey uhm didn't think you were coming" He makes eye contact with the girl and she pulls him closer. "Bitch who the fuck are you and why are you talking to Vinnie" This girl did not. "Y/N is the name and remember it cause I'm gonna be known as the girl that beats your ass at a huge ass party" "Vinnie baby, why are you letting her talk to me like that" "I'm only here right now cause Vinnie has kissed me and I thought we had something special but clearly not" I walk away to go get myself wasted. About 4 huge bottles of Vodka I walk around and find the pool tables and start to dance on the table. I start to get hot and get the idea of going swimming and yell "LETS GO SKINNY DIPPING" I get off the table and as I'm about to go out to the pool there is a tap on my shoulder. "Jaden Hossler what are you doing here" " I missed my online bestfriend duh" He hugs me tightly and lifts me off the ground. He sets me down and we both have a huge smile on our faces. "Wanna go catch up" "Jaden please help me with my headache"

To Be Continued....

A/N- Kinda short chapter but I took some advice from fwmymood

Something Different. - V.H. (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें