Tea?

I sat down on the porch and just collected my decisions. I'm just hoping Vinnie and I didn't sleep together. My phone was blowing up with posts from tiktok room and me getting mentioned in comments.

TIKTOKROOM:

*PICTURE OF YOU AND VINIE WALKING UPSTAIRS*

♥️: 984k 💬: 785k
TIKTOKROOM: Vinnie Hacker spotted taking Y/N Y/L/N up to a room at a party back in Seattle #baewatch?

Shit Shit Shit Shit. I immediately ran inside to see everyone still in the same spots. "Vinnie we need to talk, like now". I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the other room. "Jeez Y/N why are you so eager to talk to me" "We're on TIKTOKROOM!" I shouted the last part because I can't be in a scandal already. He stayed silent for a moment. "How is that possible barely anyone was here" Lies. " Someone took the picture and now my insta is blowing up with people mentioning me. I was gonna start a career and now I don't know if that's possible, I was gonna go to LA and-" You were going to LA? Why didn't you tell me?" "The same reason you didn't tell me you were leaving" I said in a duh tone. "I was saving you the heartbreak" "Saving me? YOU MADE IT WORSE YOU ASSHOLE" Guilt washed over his face as he stood there silently. "Yeah Vinnie, what I thought." I started walking away when my arm is pulled and now Vinnie and I are super close. Eye contact was made for a good 2 minutes until his eyes looked down to my lips, slowly leaning in. And in my head I was telling myself "Don't do it, Don't do it"

Our lips finally meet as we move slowly in sync. And he pulled me closer if even possible as my hands automatically flew up to his hair as his hands the we're on my face, were on my waist keeping me close. We both pulled away breathless when he says "You weren't the only one going through heartbreak. I talked about you to the boys every day and I wanted to come back but I knew it would hurt the both of us"

A/N- hey guys, im so sorry i haven't updated school was slowly ending and now im officially a Sophomore. Regents were canceled so I did all that studying for nothing, But I'm going on a family trip tomorrow so I will have time to work on some more chapters. Give me ideas. Love you all♥️