I'm finally here

I finally get to Washington but still have about an hour until I actually get to my Aunt's house. Driving by everything and now being in a mew environment is weird but I will eventually have to accept it. About 45 minutes later I arrive. I was only 15 minutes early cause I may have been speeding for the past 10. Walking in the door to be overwhelmed by this huge ass house was just wow. I haven't seen my Aunt since she left Arizona about 3 years ago.

We eventually finished getting the last few boxes in when the neighbors started to come over and me being the awkward person I am, ran inside to get "help" from my Aunt with this last box. My Aunt had to make me uncomfortable by making me talk. As they were having their conversation I headed onto my room to decorate. I had old records, LEDS, my old skateboards, I picked up skating in 6th because it was my escaoe from life, and my gamer chair and setup. Yes I know, gamer girls are rare but I really had nothing to do. I went to open my windows to see a boy that looked about my age in the neighbors house. I didn't really pay much attention to it but carried on with my set up.

All the pictures were of me and my friends from Arizona

All the pictures were of me and my friends from Arizona. Finally after about 1 hour and a half I finished. I was proud of myself and how good I did. It was about 4pm and I decided to get into some lounge clothes. I put on some sweats and an oversized Penn State hoodie that was Presley's. (my cosuin). Presley was 19 and obviously at school, Penn State. Aunt Mandy had asked if I wanted to order pizza so I ordered Domino's. I waited about 30-40 minutes when the doorbell rang. Me being the hangry person I pulled the door open to see the neighbors. Shocked and kinda sad I called for my Aunt Mandy. She she invited them over for dinner. And again 10 minutes later the doorbell rang. Ughhhh food! I answered the door and payed with the tip of $10. When we were finished I made my way over to the movie room and turned on It Chapter 2. Half way through the movie the door opened, to reveal the boy from earlier.

A/N- hiii. it is currently 4:41 am and I'd appreciate it if you would help me through this book. Also please comment some ideas 👁👄👁 ✌