its awesome here

we both fell asleep and woke up about two hours later.

Vinnies POV: My eyes slowly start to open as I start to shuffle around her bed. I turn to look at her and see her peacefully asleep still, I start playing with her hair in hopes that she'll wake up. After a few minutes her eyes open as she groans and stretches.

Y/N's POV: my eyes open to a dark room and the blond boy playing with my hair. I sit up and start stretching and as I stretch a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I look over to my side and start smiling. I get up and head to the bathroom. Even though it's 2 am I'm still going to shower cause cleanliness duh.
After about 40 minutes in the shower I step out to grab a towel. Everything is fogged up at this point so I'm just gonna use the mirror in my room.
Vinnie probably left my room cause I took too long in the shower. I get ready for the day I'm gonna start in some hours. I search my closet for a cute outfit. I grab some ripped mom jeans and a lavender purple crop top.

6 Hours later...
It's now 8 am so now I can go do some stuff for the day. I grab my car keys and walk out to my car. I'm probably gonna go shopping because shopping is fun asf. I pull up to the mall parking lot and start heading in. There are multiple stores I want to go to but first I'm gonna start with Victoria Secret/Pink.
I got a cute bra and pantie set:

As well as some other things I cannot wait to wear😏

As well as some other things I cannot wait to wear😏. I start heading over to Zumies to find new shoes andddddd I got a skateboard. After that big decline of money on my card I head over to Champs. At Champs I grab so new sneakers and some new clothes to just relax in. Bad News: I spent $472.95. Bad idea on my part butttttt they're good quality. I go to some jewelry stores and finall make my way home. By the time I get home it's 10:58 and everyone's awake. I head up stairs to your my stuff away and change my pants into a new pair of sweatpants I got at champs. After doing that I walk downstairs to make an Açaí bowl. I add blueberries, strawberries, bananas, grapes, and lemon. I grab my bowl and walk to the main living room where everyone is talking.

Thomas: So Y/N, how are you liking it here

Y/N: I'm loving it, just a little homesick though

Vinnie: I was the same way when I first moved in

Thomas: But on your behalf, we were gonna have a party and invite some friends you know like the Sway Boys. Does that sound good?

Y/N: That sounds amazing!

To Be Continued.....

A/N: Suprise!! I got a chapter in for you guys. I have been feeling much better, I think I just needed time. I feel this chapter is uh everywhere 😂 Just lmk what you guys think and I might get you guys another chapter today🤷‍♀️ Love you guys sm
XOXO, Payton🤍