Petty

We are back home and I really didn't miss it. Walking into that house,it just wasn't the same. I walked up to my room to put my stuff away while Vinnie went straight home home to pack for when he leaves. My closet was chaotic and so was my bathroom. I cleaned everything up and tried to get everything back to the way it was. By the time I finished, the sun was about to set. I climes to the roof with a blanket and just sat enjoying the silence. Then there was a presence next to me. Vinnie was sitting next to me and the moment. "how did packing go" I said with sadness in my voice. "all finished, im gonna miss you Y/N" he hugged me and we just sat there. Together. It started to get dark so I went back in my room without saying anything. Turned on my LEDs and turned on Schitts Creek. (really good show btw) Vinnie didn't come down from the roof for a good 20 minutes. He walked over to me and kissed my cheek and walked out the door. I fell asleep finally.
-Next Day-
I woke up to Mandy walking in my room with breakfast. A kiss on my cheek and she left the room. And to be honest I really wasn't hungry. I put the food on my night stand and walked into the bathroom. Ratty hair and dark circles but what's new? I washed my face and got an outfit together. Well not really an outfit but a bummy one.

This but without the jacket and shoesI walked downstairs and grabbed some water and went for a walk

I walked downstairs and grabbed some water and went for a walk. Did I know where I was walking? Ha no. I walked more into town with all the stores and restaurants. I walked around some stores and saw Vinnie with the same girl from the party. I scoffed and walked to a different store. I was so pissed I decided to call an old friend of mine who is actually in town visiting. My ex, Brennan. He was over in a few and wanted to go eat. And not gonna lie I was hungry but didn't want to eat so we just sat catching up. He is the type of ex where you can trust them with anything and everything. 
And just when everything was going good they walked in and sat right near us. Vinnie tried talking to me and welll didn't go well. "Hey Y/N" "Can I help you Vincent" "Can we sit with you guys" Brennan was about to say yes when I said "No we are just leaving" I stood up and walked out the door Brennan, later following me. I told him it was nice catching up and gave him a big hug. Tomorrow Vinnie is leaving and I'm sad but don't want to show it