New Day

The sun was shining on our faces. I sit up and open my eyes and see Vin still asleep under me.  I go to move away but get pulled back down and hugged tightly. I just enjoyed the hug and closed my eyes. I fell asleep again and wake up to my hair being moved around. I open my eyes to see Vin smiling at me and I smile back. "Good morning Y/N" "Good morning Vin" He kisses my forehead and gets up. I get up after him and stretch and pick up the things off the roof. I climb back into my room and put everything away. Vinnie climbed into to my room at sat on my bed and waited for me to sit with him. I walked into my closet to grab clothes for my shower. I walk out of my closet and walk to my desk to grab my makeup stuff. I walk into the bathroom and turn the water on. I connect my music to my mirror and turn in my shower playlist. I hop in the shower and grab my warm vanilla sugar shampoo and put it in my hair and the tie my hair up into a bun. I grab my body care stuff and wash my body. I take my hair out of my bun and rinse it out and put my conditioner in and wait a few minutes. I grab my loofa and grab my last body wash my body one last time. I shut the water off and grab my towel and walk over to my mirror and grab my make up. My bathroom door opens but I ignore it and continue doing my makeup. Vinnie's face pops up in the mirror as his arms wrap around my waist. He starts kissing my cheek and then moving down to my neck . I giggle and he smirks in my skin. "Why are you putting makeup on" " Cause I'm getting ready for the day". He just groans and continues to kiss my neck. I finish doing my makeup and walk away from the bathroom. I grab a floral tank top and some light washed ripped jeans and pair them with converses. I walk downstairs to grab something to eat for breakfast.