Starry Night

The Hackers left about 2 hours ago and I still couldn't fall asleep. Recently I found out I could climb to the roof and sit there. I got out of bed and went to sit up there. It was so beautiful being that you could see the city lights in the distance. In that mine everything I was thinking about disappeared. I had an idea to sleep on the roof under the stars so I climbed back into my room to grab my blankets and my pillows. Once I get back up to the roof I set everything up and get ready to sleep when I hear Vinnie yelling at something or someone. His window was open so I yelled, "people are tryin to sleep so shut your mouth." He got up from his chair and walked to his window and looked in through my window. I just laughed as he struggled to find me. And that was until he looked up to where I was and gave me a death stare. I just laughed even more cause he looked so stupid. He walked away from the window and then he walked out the front door. I climb back down to my room and run downstairs and the doorbell rings. I open the door to see Vinnie with blankets and a pillow. who sleeps with one pillow? " May I help you sir?" " Uhm yes we're having a sleep over" " Ha no we're not" " Why" " Cause I said so". He just barges right in like he lives in the house🙄. "ughhhhhhh now i have to put pants on". I run upstairs and put on a pair of black Nike joggers. And I grab my computer and head up to the roof. I get comfortable and turn on Netflix. I click on Big Mouth and start watching it all over again. That's when Vinnie climbed up. I ignored his presence and continue to watch the show. "Y/N" ignored. "Y/N". ignored again. He starts poking my sides which is starting to piss me off. "What could you possibly need where you had to poke me to get my attention" " uhm moody much, and I want to cuddle". "Yah no, not happening Vin". He just stares at me so I look back at the screen to continue my episode. I get bored of watching Netflix and go on my phone to watch TikTok. Then that's when Mason pops up on my fyp.

0:22- ⚠️hotness ⚠️

"Holy shit he is so fucking hot". Vin scoffs next to me and grabs my phone. " What do you even see in him" I snatch my phone back and respond with, "Well he is very sweet and considerate of others" He just scoffs again and face the other direction. I get off of tiktok and try falling asleep. He turns me over and says he's sorry. We make eye contact and just sit there. He starts leaning in and so do I. We kiss again. With him it's more rough but enjoyable. He cups my face and pulls me on top of him. My hands go into his hair while his hands are still on my waist. He pulls away and pushes my hair back behind my ear. He leans in again and this time the kiss is more passionate then last time. He picks me up in he gets on top. He starts moving down my neck and collarbone. He starts sucking in my neck until he gets my sweet spot which makes me lightly moan. He smirks and continues to suck and kiss on that spot. I pull him up to my face and I kiss him again. I flip over on top of him and do the same to him. And that's when it hit. We were almost having sex on the roof. I pull away and we both catch our breath. "We need to slow down a bit" "Yeah I was thinking the same thing". It was silent for a few moments, until I yawned and was getting off his lap. He pulled me back onto him and let me lay in his chest. And that's where we fell asleep.