Episode 39

excuse mistakes

Nyla Taylor
Age : 16
Houston, Texas

"You always on that friendly shit bru." Kaydence mugged me.

"Okay cause you doing to much." I sighed.

"Whatever bru stop talking to me." He shrugged laying back on the bleachers.

"Mcht you acting like I was all in his face, he came up to me." I said.

"Okay Nyla." He mumbled.

I smacked my lips and crossed my arms over my chest. We was in the gym just for a free period. When I had first walked in a boy stopped me and tried to talk to me, I didn't even say nothing to the boy, but Kaydence swear I was entertaining the boy.

I saw Kambree speed walk in and quickly walk over to us. She's getting much better with her anxiety but she's still not comfortable with most people.

"Hi guys, you won't believe what just happened." She dramatically whined.

"What happened?" I chuckled.

"So my Bio teacher assigned a project and she assigned partners. You guys know I don't do well with people." She sighed.

Kaydence sat up now engaged in the conversation. "Who your partner?"

"Kailor." She blushed.

Kailor was Kaydence's friend and also Kambree's crush.

"Ouuuu Kambree working with her boyfriend." I instigated.

Kaydence mugged and sat up more. "Let me know if he make you uncomfortable."

"Mcht you always ruining the mood." I frowned.

Kambree was just blushing away and giggling.

"Kam, if he make you feel weird or some tell me." Kaydence repeated.

"Okay Kay." She nodded pulling out her binder.

"What you finna do?" I asked.

"Homework." She shrugged.

I smiled while admiring Kambree. Even when her mom died she kept her grades up and still managed to be in the top two with me.

While I was valedictorian, Kambree was Salutatorian. We were only in the tenth grade but honestly our school is filled with kids who can care less about their grades. So when our senior year hit we would still probably be in the same place.

"You still coming to meet my brother nem?" I asked Kaydence.

He nodded his head and laid back.

I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes. "You still mad?"

"Null Nyla." He dryly stated.

"Be doing to much ain say shit to that nigga. Crybaby as fuck" I mumbled.

I guess he heard me cause in one movement he grabbed me and wrapped his hand around my neck. "Say it witcho chest."