Episode 52

excuse mistakes

Omniscient
Houston, Texas

After Khalil had rushed Reagan and Ja'Seem to the hospital, he called Alexis to inform her on what had just happened.

Alexis was going off the whole time. She was so tired of Reagan being everybody's target. Alexis felt like people were just hating off of Reagan and they wanted her life.

"I'm fine I need to go check on my mama." Ja'Seem mugged the nurses.

Ja'Seem was only grazed by the bullet so he only need stitches and he would be released, but he was making it hard for the nurses because all he wanted to know was if his mom and sister was ok.

"It'll only take a second." Khalil sighed.

"Mane I need to get to my mama." Ja'Seem groaned.

The nurse ignored Ja'Seem's complaining and started stitching his arm up making sure to make no mistakes.

Meanwhile Reagan was getting checked out. Nobody knew she was pregnant but now everyone was about to find out since she was currently getting an ultrasound.

"So ma'am your babies are fine, you look to be about ten weeks which is two months pregnant." The OBGYN stated.

"Babies?" Reagan frowned sitting up on her elbows.

The doctor smiled and wiped the gel off of Reagan's stomach. "Yes ma'am, you're pregnant with twins."

Reagan's eyes widened. She was scared to have one baby but now two, she was terrified.

"Do you have an idea of your set OBGYN doctor?" The doctor asked typing up Reagan's report.

"Um no ma'am, do you have any good recommendations?"

"In fact I do, I'm retiring so I would recommend myself but I do recommend Dr.Canes she's very experienced and she's very gentle with you and your babies. I'll have them print her contact information out at the front desk."

"Thank you so much." Reagan responded.

"In the meantime, I'm placing you on a three week bed rest. Your blood pressure is a little to high for my likings, so I want you to stay away from hot and spicy foods, along with fried foods."

"Yes ma'am." Reagan nodded.

Reagan was in pain, but not too much she was bleeding from her nose when she came in but they quickly stopped it.

Right now Reagan was just worried about Ja'Seem and Raelyn. She also was thinking about how she would tell everybody she was pregnant.

Everything was happening so quick and fast that she could barely keep up.

"Do you guys have a baby gift shop?" Reagan asked thinking of a perfect idea.

"Yes it's on our pediatric wing, the elevator down the hall, floor three, should be the first thing you see." The doctor explained.

"Thank you so much." Reagan grinned.

"No problem, any more questions?" The doctor asked.