Season Two ~ Episode fourteen

excuse mistakes

"Ma we finna go to granny house." Ja'Seem stated, opening his parents door with all of the kids behind him, even Roslyn. Of course she had crutches.

"Alright, bring me some ice cream back." Reagan mumbled lifting her head from Jamari's chest.

"Ight, da you want some?" Ja'Seem asked.

"He sleep." Reagan mumbled snuggling against Jamari.

Ja'Seem nodded and closed his parents door back leading the way. He felt like messing with Ms. Taylor and plus he wanted to prank her.

"Give me my baby nigga." Ja'Seem mugged Ra'Seem, taking Rhylyn out of his arms.

"Nigga this da baby, you ain't got none. Stupid dumb asswipe." Ra'Seem mugged, bumping past Ja'Seem.

"Y'all cuss like y'all ain't got no home training." Raelyn frowned shaking her head.

"I'm saying though, just ugh." Roslyn added on limping down the stairs.

"I'll take both of the crutches and hit y'all with each one." Ja'Seem shrugged grabbing the bag of fireworks and Rhylyn's mini MCM pink diaper bag.

"Whatever." Raelyn mumbled, rolling her eyes.

"Mane I'm staying with mama, I'm sleepy." Ramari yawned rubbing his eyes.

"No you coming with us, we need you for the prank." Ja'Seem chuckled opening the front door.

"And we finna go get Kiari." Ja'Seem smirked. Ramari loved him some Kiari. If he could stay with her he would. Plus Kiari always gave him kisses on the cheek.

"I'm coming then too." Ramari nodded.

After all of the kids loading up in Ja'Seem truck, with him helping Rhylyn and Roslyn, he made sure everyone was buckled and drove off.

"Give my baby her banana puffs." Ja'Seem stated glancing in the rearview at Rhylyn who was chewing on her pacifier.

"They not in here." Ra'seem shrugged.

Ja'Seem smacked his lips and shook his head. He already knew why they wasn't in her bag. Reagan and Raelyn are all of the baby puffs.

The car ride was loud as Ja'Seem blasted BeatBox by Dababy through his new radio speakers. All of the kids in the car rapped the sung word for word, including Rhylyn bobbing her head.

"READY TO GET IT STARTED BITCH I GOT NO SENSE OH, HE THE PLUG" All of the kids bucked at each other singing then doing the famous dance.

Twenty minutes later and Kiari was getting in the front seat with her phone and lanyard. All of the kids greeted her with a 'hey' or leaning up to give her a hug.

"Did I leave my lipgloss in here?" Kiari asked opening the glove department.

"It's in the arm rest where the rest of yo stuff at." Ja'Seem chuckled. Everytime Kiari was with Ja'Seem she left something. His armrest was filled with her lipgloss, lashes, scrunchies, socks, makeup, and her jewelry.

"Ki can I get some?" Roslyn cheesed tapping Kiari's shoulder.

"No." "Yes." Ja'Seem and Kiari said at the same time.

Kiari smacked her lips and crossed her arms. "Seem why she can't have none, it ain't even glossy it look like carmex."

"I don't care, she not wearing it." Ja'Seem shrugged leaning back in his seat.

"Bo Bo pleaseeeee." Roslyn whined.

"No Dooda, don't even start cause you know I'm not gone change my answer." Ja'Seem stated giving her a look in the rearview mirror.